Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Potential buyers be warned, this car is SALVAGE, autocheck/carfax both report accident history with moderate to severe damage and a deployed airbag, then salvage title. Even if the salvage comes off the title it will always stay on the carfax/autocheck history. Car is probably only worth 6-7 grand with these issues...half of rough black book.

Ross

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RossA81 said:
Potential buyers be warned, this car is SALVAGE, autocheck/carfax both report accident history with moderate to severe damage and a deployed airbag, then salvage title. Even if the salvage comes off the title it will always stay on the carfax/autocheck history. Car is probably only worth 6-7 grand with these issues...half of rough black book.

Ross
Yup, as stated in the ad(no wool being pulled), it is rebuilt. If all the car was worth was 6 grand, that says alot about the uncollectability of Bullitts. Its a driver, not a museum piece. Have fun, drive till it dies (which is no sooner than an unrestored one).

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
maddogsd131 said:
Get real Dude.................
You can say that again. Collectiblity has nothing to do with it. You're asking a lot for a totalled vehicle with a rebuilt title.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have taken all of your comments into consideration, even though some were more rude then helpful. I've lowered the price. I'm selling this for a Mustang lover who just doesn't like to sell things at all. He saved this car from the crusher. Personally, I think the car is worth very little, but I don't like the cars at all. Its cheap and slow. So yeah, couldn't agree more...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just trying to keep someone from getting a terd that is only going to give them problems and fold up like a tin can if they ever get in a wreck.

Ross

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RossA81 said:
Just trying to keep someone from getting a terd that is only going to give them problems and fold up like a tin can if they ever get in a wreck.

Ross
True that, tho I don't think it was hit all that bad. You'd be shocked what we see that has been totalled. A big factor is not the severity of the hit, but the age and mileage of the car at the time. I can tell you that insurance doesn't give a rats that it was a limited edition.

I'm curious to see what this will eventually sell for, outside ebay or not. I think I'm done selling cars that were hit, this is too much work, lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
barry bullitt said:
You can say that again. Collectiblity has nothing to do with it. You're asking a lot for a totalled vehicle with a rebuilt title.
Collectability has alot to due with the value of cars, thats the strangest thing I've heard all day. A 69 Charger HEMI would have its price affected by it having a rebuilt title and fixed, but half price? Buyers wish. It is the collectability of the car that would keep that in line. People want them bad. I'd get one of those, but would prolly pass at a rebuilt title mustang myself.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm not trying to be smart or start anything, but you just joined the club the other day and your ripping on the bullitt thats not cool. Any way your vehicle will not sell because the market is full of ones that have low miles and have not been hit. Its just not a good time for that car. The only thing I see you can do is wait for a better time, but I dont know your situation. If it is not bad, show were it was damaged and you will get a better bite from people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts