Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had the same problem and hat 1nasty said is what i have been doing, it works fine now...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey Nasty Ford,
I'm gonna steal your pretty picture there. I'm also a Charger fan, and just love what you have done. Hope this is okay? 5 and 2, still have a good chance.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
thanks to flutie.....I am glad for you guys, Even though I am a raider fan I use to love dan fouts and the chargers...air coryell ..what a great team so now for a question...
can u do one with the raiders ????
take care guys

·
Registered
413 Posts
The Broncos one Bob did for me is SWEEET:

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3173&forum=10&start=15

Interested to see a raidahs one. The AFC West is well represented here, cool. Going to have to bite my tongue here and not talk any smack about the next MNF game, raidahs looking TOO good and the Donkeys haven't proven much to me the last few weeks. I am confident my boys will make a good showing though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Can't argue the facts, BUT, not against the Donkeys in the Shanahan era :wink: I do remember one dark Sunday afternoon year before last, but other than that no other Raiduh victories against Mike Shanahan coached Donkeys. Al Davis still owes him like $1/4 mil.

·
Registered
413 Posts
From a Bronco fan named Cheryl with TOO much time on her hands, gotta love Haiku:

Raider hater shirts
are appropriate attire
for Broncos faithful.

Broncos take hell-trip,
Oakland for Monday night game.
Don't take off helmet!!!!

Silver and black ghouls.
Halloween to the extreme?
No, just the Black Hole.

Must beat "Chuckie" coach.
White polyester freak suit -
costume? No, just Al.

Shanahan still lusts
for total domination.
Davis should have paid!

Battle will be joined.
Sorry Jerry, on wrong team.
Good will win AGAIN!

True (Denver Broncos) Blue
Mach460
Stock... for the time being :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cpeders on 2001-10-30 13:14 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
AFC West is a good division and all, but I have to say the AFC Central is THE Division this year!!!! Oh, by the way...GO BENGALS!!
I've been waiting 10 yrs to yell that in "public"!!!! Can also wear my Starter jacket again!! LOL
Cam

·
Registered
762 Posts
Razorback clean out your IAC valve with carb cleaner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts