Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As much as I love this car, I'm going to let it go. I don't have to sell but will be selling it anyway and letting it go for a fantastic price. It's a 3rd car in our garage and I just bought a new DD for myself and will soon be buying a new DD for my wife as well. So with the 2 new sets of wheels, my Bullitt simply won't see enough time on the road to justify keeping. It runs VERY strong... sounds fabulous... and of course, looks GOOD too! It's extremely clean and was simply a backup car for both myself and the previous local owner. It's got new rubber now with 7-8k-ish on them, professional installed Ford Racing 3.73 rear gears, short throw shifter, front mach spoiler and sequential blinkers. Other than that no other mods. This car is NICE! Will sell cheap if we can sell before Christmas. It is stored in my attached heated garage under a cover. Buyer will not be dissapointed.... 68k... Highland Green... Cooper Zeon ZPT tires... was fully warrantied to 65k (now expired)... includes Predator computer (bought to adjust for new 3.73 gears/car has factory tune with only a gear adjust). This car has a few miles but has been very well looked after. :smile:
I have a ton of pics... post your email and I'll get them out. The car was professionally detailed by one of the best auto shops in the country recently as I was getting it ready to put away for the winter (Deery Brothers-Cedar Falls, IA). I have them do my cars each year before they're put away for storage. Car is ready to go... (even if I'm not ready to see it go :doubt: :smile:
Asking $12,900... title is clean and I have it in hand.
Will attach link to pics shortly...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Click on pic above for slide show of pics... I have a ton more if you'd like to see more. Most are the same just a few more angles. Thank you!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok... try this. Click on the smaller picture below which will take you to more pics. I also posted a few pics below as well. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sn95 said:
Coming to Michigan soon? Very nice DHG. Do you still have all the original parts?

Thanks
;)... not anytime soon. My Bro-In-Law used to live in Grand Rapids... so we've been there a few times. Yes... I have the origal gears as well. Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sn95 said:
Would you consider driving half way? I'd gladly buy you a beer and the car...:smile:

Yeah... that's definitely a possibility. Since I'm at bottom dollar with the car I would need you to cover just the actual gas expense. You may even want to check flights to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to pick up the car. You might find a good rate there. We've got a lot of cool little charted that pop all over the Midwest pretty cheap along with the big boys. I could meet you there too... just another thought.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll look into Cedar Rapids...thanks. Can you post pics of the interior and engine compartment? Thanks!! If you rather just email me i'll send you my email address.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Steve, before we go further, has this car ever been involved in any kind of accident?
A live video would be greatly appreciated, a walk around, underneathe the car (basically, what a buyer would look at)and the car running. Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
sn95 said:
Steve, before we go further, has this car ever been involved in any kind of accident?
A live video would be greatly appreciated, a walk around, underneathe the car (basically, what a buyer would look at)and the car running. Thanks a lot!!
Ok... I attached a few videos to the same link. It's dark and the car is in the garage but you'll get the idea. ;) We have a snow/rain/ice storm that will hit tomorrow so I figured it would be better tonight than over the weekend. I can and will get more pics under the car and out in the daylight if you want to pursue the car. It sounds like the weather will pass through by Sunday so I can get some more pics in the daylight early in the week. Hope this helps a bit... :)

Click on the link... then click on "view album" in the top right corner. You'll see all my pics as well as 5 videos. I think I'm officially maxed out in space. :D
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/shawk00/2001 Mustang Bullitt/?action=view&current=100_1168.jpg

self edit... sorry, yes clear title and as far as I can tell and know... no accidents. Thanks...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Steve, the car sounds great. The bad, not enough light, the good - makes me want to see even more of the car. At your convenience and when its better outside,it would be nice to see more of the car via video.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah... these cars sound REALLY good. :) The snow is officially falling :frown: so the car will sit tight in my garage now to stay pretty until it stops. I'll get some new pics under and around the car early in the week when my driveway is clean and we actually have daylight. ;) Stay safe... our weather is coming your way. :D

All the best...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brian said:
That is a great deal and hope someone grabs that fast!
Thanks Brian... I think so too... thanks for the bump. :)

All PM's returned... thanks guys... any other questions?? let me know...

All the best...
Steve

1 - 20 of 24 Posts