Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Car looks great.....BUT...the last pic has a "for sale" in it??????

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea those pics came from the guy who sold the car to me. ive taken pics since i bought it on dec 2 just have not put them on here yet but will soon.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cali pics

Okay guys and girls here are some specially selected pics from the drive back from Cali to Denton, Tx. The description is above the picture.

Landed in Burbank, CA. Picture is from inside the airport looking out of course.

Bullitt 01983 as it sat at the previous owner's apartment complex.

Dirty rear end. Clean it up with Orbitz.

Dirty engine too. Spent some years in Lubbock, TX. You eat more sand than food there.

View of mountains from previous owners apartment complex.

California mountains.

More mountains on the drive towards Barstow, CA.

Welcome to Needles, CA

After like 8hrs Flagstaff, AZ

There was a bullet hole in the bathroom window of my motel room. Go HOJO!!!

The wonderful view from my motel room.

Leaving Flagstaff, AZ

Entering New Mexico

New Mexico Mountains

I stopped in Lubbock for a night and hung out with a friend. The TT football stadium is awesome.

Home sweet home.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First wash and wax

The car was filthy. Thanks to DEE 5111 the Bullitt didn't get many rock chips due to the car bra I borrowed from him. Thanks again. Enjoy. Pics were taken at my friends apartment complex

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First Bullitt meet in Gravevine, Tx at Fudruckers

From left to right: me, brother, dad

my car left and dad's right. like father like son

Other bullitts

First ive seen like this

Magazine full of bullitts

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Well done, what a real nice find. Many thanks for the pics and they are great by the way.

I hope there will be many more nice pics to come

English Bob

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Very nice pics, thanks for sharing. AHHH Denton,texas reminds me of home, Last lived in lewisville.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the comments guys. many more to come

·
Registered
319 Posts
Wish I knew the story...was the car in Burbank??I would have looked her over for you, It cleaned up perfect!You missed Autobooks right down the street from the airport!Anyway love to hear the details of the car, Brian

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok i flew into burkank and the previous owner picked me up and took me to ventura ca where the car was. after that i test drove it and liked it and drove it to denton, tx. one of the bullitt guys on here looked at it and said that everything look fine but did not drive it. ventura to flagstaff az and then to lubbock, tx and then to denton, tx. if you want more details let me know.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks good

Your Bullitt cleaned up nicely. #1317 missed the gathering in Dallas in December. Maybe I'll see you at the next DFW get together.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the clean up comment. it did clean up well. he was member on here. his name is brian too and his name on here was bullitt1983 i think.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts