Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this fine specimen of a chrysler on I-40 right outside of Fort Smith.. The ***** even tried to race me lmao! I think he was running open headers too... :rolleyes:

Here he is, rolling up on me HARD!

Then the ricer fly by....

He was of hispanic descent, and had a CARLOAD of hombres... I was waiting for him to throw his a-pillar fire extinguishers at me, wrapped in giant tortillas covered in salsa verde, for leaving him in a cloud of 93 Octane... dumb ricers...

Then, as i parked at the new Target in Fort Smith, i saw this idiot. It was a 2dr Metro, with no exhaust that was painted camo and had a 2x2 angle iron deer/turkey/goose/bear stand built on top of it. His car was so loud it shook the hand rails in front of my car... lmao. Damn meth heads...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
We have stuff like that here too. What is happening? Another thing which I guess is fine but everytime I hear something loud and see what it is, its a suv or pickup. I rarely see loud mustangs and camaros anymore. Back in the day thats all you would hear is 5.0s with flowmasters, and camaros too. I dont know what happened.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
54deuce said:
We have stuff like that here too. What is happening? Another thing which I guess is fine but everytime I hear something loud and see what it is, its a suv or pickup. I rarely see loud mustangs and camaros anymore. Back in the day thats all you would hear is 5.0s with flowmasters, and camaros too. I dont know what happened.
Autozone happened. And ricers think that stickers add horsepower. :confused:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
and to think, the only automotive whackiness I witnessed while I was visiting Arkansas was the '90s sedans with 22"+ chrome wheels...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lightning said:
and to think, the only automotive whackiness I witnessed while I was visiting Arkansas was the '90s sedans with 22"+ chrome wheels...
hahaha we we do have plenty of those!!:shock:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Moose said:
He was of hispanic descent, and had a CARLOAD of hombres... I was waiting for him to throw his a-pillar fire extinguishers at me, wrapped in giant tortillas covered in salsa verde, for leaving him in a cloud of 93 Octane... dumb ricers...
Kelly,
I am hispanic.
So "of hispanic descent"? You could smell them...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take it easy on the latino remarks....Or I won't post the pics of my avacado shift knob. Or my tamale shaped shorty antenna....Or my tortilla faux gas cap, no wait that damn thing is turning green...I must have used a real one....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JackDW - 852 said:
Be careful of those white Caravans. You might have your hands full if you run into this 4 banger Caravan

http://www.dragtimes.com/1989-Dodge-Caravan-Pictures-13623.html

11.76 ET with a 4 banger minvan and an automatic transmission.
My mom had one. I got a 12.50 out of it with upgraded turbo and a homemade boost controller... buahahah!! I owned a 560whp civic, i dont underestimate ANYTHING these days...

betoesca said:
Kelly,
I am hispanic.
So "of hispanic descent"? You could smell them...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take it easy on the latino remarks....Or I won't post the pics of my avacado shift knob. Or my tamale shaped shorty antenna....Or my tortilla faux gas cap, no wait that damn thing is turning green...I must have used a real one....:lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!! Nah i didnt smell them, there were just 50 people in the van and it didnt have tags, so i assumed they were hispanic!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts