Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guess what ? My buddy Russ with the 24k MACH told me a story of BULLITT #12 . It was on a Mini Cooper dealership car lot and it sold for about 13k and had like 5000 miles on it and still looked like new . I checked the IMBOC registry and it looks like it was not registered here so I am trying to find out where it went and get all the info . I still kinda can't believe it ...even after giving him a bunch of @$%& about it he still stands by his word . Says he even drove it for a friend of his but that they wouldn't come down in price so his friend didn't buy it . Now I am taking on a mission to find this DHG BULLITT just so I can fully authenticate this piece of history :smile:

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts

MrStangman said:
Hey guess what ? My buddy Russ with the 24k MACH told me a story of BULLITT #12 . It was on a Mini Cooper dealership car lot and it sold for about 13k and had like 5000 miles on it and still looked like new . I checked the IMBOC registry and it looks like it was not registered here so I am trying to find out where it went and get all the info . I still kinda can't believe it ...even after giving him a bunch of @$%& about it he still stands by his word . Says he even drove it for a friend of his but that they wouldn't come down in price so his friend didn't buy it . Now I am taking on a mission to find this DHG BULLITT just so I can fully authenticate this piece of history :smile:
Wherewas it located ..I will add to the database.
Dennis
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts