Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unfortunately putting Bullitt #1264 up for sale. There are a few reasons, but mostly that I am gearing up for a second tour in Iraq and will have no place to store it while I'm gone, and my wife is going back to school and will not be able to manage two much less three cars. 1264 is black and I have added the following: MGW short throw shifter, 17x9 wheel replicas with nearly brand new 275/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE750 on the back and 255/40/17 Bridgestone REO50A up front on original wheels. Still have original rear wheels as well. I've also added a C&L True Flow inlet connected to a Western Motor Sports velocity tube, it has a Kenny Brown upper-strut support brace, Redline Tuning hood struts and a Mach 1 chin spoiler. I have all original parts. My car has two under the seat stickers and I have the replacement sticker now on the strut tower brace. It has been well loved and enjoyed and I will be sad to see it go. It has 98K miles, but you would never know without looking at the odometer. The side of the drivers side seat is slightly worn. I am asking $12k. I live in Georgetown TX (just north of Austin). I will have more pictures up tomorrow. Please PM or call (254) 258-1057.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/jmag21/IMG_1213.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/jmag21/IMG_1122.jpg

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Wonbullitt0647 said:
Be safe in Iraq and good luck. Dennis
+1
Our thoughts and prayers go with you...John
:smile:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hi Johnny,
It just isn't right that you have to give up your Bullitt because you are serving our country and the cause of peace.

I believe in what you are doing and fear what may happen if we pull out of Iraq too soon.

The BEST to you, Johnny, and a prayer too.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
i have given your phone # to a friend of mine looking for a bullitt, he was just up in arlington to look at a bullitt at a local dealer... seems they took a deposit on it so he might be back in the market monday

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
If storage is an issue, then you should be able to store it at Ft. Hood in a lot. That's what many people do. Or, you could spend a little bit of money for a nice climate (or not) controlled storage space and put it in there. Just drain the fluids, put it up on blocks and disconnect the battery. Then it'll be waiting for you when you return.

Heck, if I had the room I would store it for you. Maybe someone on the board can store it for you. There are other alternatives instead of selling!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
rangerdoc said:
Maybe someone on the board can store it for you. There are other alternatives instead of selling!
I can store it for you. We have a two and a half car garage. The left side is vacant. It could park next to DHG 03875. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Everyone, I really appreciate all the support in my pending deployment and storage ideas/offers. I am torn about getting rid of it, I do love to drive it (as you can tell by the miles), and I am looking at storage options and not selling. However it's not the only reason. Right now I have a truck and the Bullitt and my wife has a car as well. Truck is for dog and biking and Bullitt stays in garage for fun. My wife is starting at Yale in the fall (She's a smarty) and I don't know what I'm doing when I get back from Iraq. So we're looking at downsizing to two cars, and having the Bullitt in New England in the winter as my only car kind of scares me. Anyway, just some of the details with moving/deploying (again). I'm not 100% on selling (that's why the fairly hefty price for the miles), but if I do I would definately want it to go to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. It's not just the car it's the whole community of you guys that come with it. Again, thanks for all the support.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I bought the car in Arlington, at least somewhere is Dtown. Tell him price is negotiable.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I think I bought the car in Arlington, at least somewhere is Dtown. Tell him price is negotiable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts