Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of DHG #1981 the first time ever getting wet with water. This car when purchased by me on Oct 31 in MD. Had never gotten wet or needed to even be washed in almost 20 years. It had 7,800 miles on it when I bought it. I don't know how rare this Bullitt is but I feel very happy to have found it and to become it's new owner. It almost still has the new car smell. It has been garaged since new. I will be the third owner.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a picture of DHG #1981 the first time ever getting wet with water. This car when purchased by me on Oct 31 in MD. Had never gotten wet or needed to even be washed in almost 20 years. It had 7,800 miles on it when I bought it. I don't know how rare this Bullitt is but I feel very happy to have found it and to become it's new owner. It almost still has the new car smell. It has been garaged since new. I will be the third owner.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Bullitt is 100% original and bone stock

Reactions: Cochese

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
Ride 'em hard..put 'em away wet....they're only Mustangs...built to be driven. If those are original tires, they are dangerous despite all the thread left. If you're keeping the car for show only, keep the tires, but better trailer it to and from shows.

Just my opinion...so it's your car, do as you wish.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Nice! Mine got misted on drive home, but otherwise stays hi/dry until washed. One tip = ditch that front-end bra b/c they can destroy the clearcoat/paint. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
looks great. switch out the tires if it's your daily driver. The Gatorbacks are worthless.

Ditch the bra as well. however, it's your ride...enjoy it and don't put too many CDs in the changer.

:)

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Not trying to burst your bubble here, but I believe every car that comes off the assembly line gets leak tested, which involves spraying it with water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts