Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My son and I went to the 10th Annual All Wheels Nationals Classic Auto Festival in Falmouth Mass, on Cape Cod, August 25th.

We are members of the Mustang Car Club Of New England and our club had a fine turn out for the event.

Bullitt220 was a big draw as many folks had heard about the Bullitt but had never seen one in the flesh.

Around mid afternoon our club President comes strolling up with this guy who looks vaguely familiar to us.

Our Pres. walks over and is describing the Bullitt in great detail to this gentleman. It is obvious that he also has never seen a Bullitt when the club Pres. says to us "Hey, do you know this guy?" Well, we get out of our chairs and step up to greet them when we see the guy is wearing a TNN Crank & Chrome shirt and my son says "It's Sam Memmolo from Crank&Chrome on TV."

We had a chat with him about the Bullitt. He seem fairly impressed and gave us a thumbs up.

He posed for this photo with us and then he said, "I usually don't do this with you oval people but I like the Bullitt."

He was wearing these cute "bowtie" sun glasses so you know where he's coming from.

Nevertheless, It was cool to meet him and we also got to meet Bullitclub.com member Bullitt from Cape Cod who did not bring his car. Hi Lindsay.

Anyway, that was our big day with the near great Sam aka "The Shade Tree Mechanic".

Regards All,

Bullitt220

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think that is great. I wonder if Dave like Fords? I love their show,and every once in a while, they will actually get their hands dirty. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
good story 220!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
What a cool chance encounter with Sam! I watch them all the time. Would be nice to see them tape a bolt-on show,and see what really goes on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts