Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bullitt #2785 For Sale or Trade *1 of 723 True Blue* $15,500 obo

Gauging interest in my car, has 70,000 miles, it is a 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt, #2785, True Blue with fresh 3.73 ford gears, Diablo programmer to calibrate speedometer, UPR short shifter, MRT White shift ball, full JLT cold air intake, o/r H-pipe, two chamber Flowmasters, and 10.5 Bullitt wheels in rear. Rear tires are about 7 months old and 50% there, and the front two are about 3 weeks old with almost full tread remaining. Doesn't smoke, tick, or use a bit of oil. This is my daily driver car, but I am in need of something with towing power. Wanting to sell outright for $15,500 obo, or trade for a 99-03 7.3 Powerstroke, F250 or F350 4x4. E-mail me at [email protected], or call me at 615-904-4351. If no answer, leave a message. Located in Middle Tennessee and all stock parts go with the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Good pics. Thank you for those. Looking at the interior pic, is that a small tear in the driver seat or debris? Curious. :smile:

Collin

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just debris I guess. The interior is flawless, save for a couple of crease marks in the drivers seat from getting in and out (Dunno why, but all leather seats do it at one time or another and its annoying as crap) Hate to get rid of it, but if I keep it I will end up supercharging it and a bunch of other stuff and I would hate to do that to a car like this...Know what I mean? Anyways, ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Hate to get rid of it, but if I keep it I will end up supercharging it and a bunch of other stuff and I would hate to do that to a car like this...Know what I mean?

I do not understand what you are saying!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA! I mean in the long run this car will be worth more left in stock form. Especially with these being numbered and a low number production. I don't even have the heart to start tearing into my Mach 1, I'm just doing bolt-ons with it and Ford produced more than 3 times the number they produced of Bullitts. Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely LOVE to have about 400 HP at the mercy of my right foot, but I'd rather sell it...Although if someone doesn't buy it, then she'll be force fed--eventually.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
He he, devil's advocate here: Get the F250, supercharge the car, so you can haul the Bullitt if/when it breaks at the track!

Kidding (kindof!), but good luck with the sale! It shouldn't last long.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You would rather sell a car, not have it to drive than mod the ride. Not me, if I like the car I would rather do the mods and enjoy it much more. I would not care what it was worth in the future if I did not own it.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice ride, could be a great graduation present for a deserving student!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, this is my daily driver and I've already racked up almost 14,000 miles on it in 7 months. A 400 HP "driver" car would get me in more trouble than I already get into...I've got a 2003 DSG Mach 1 that's my weekend/play car. I would charge it, but 10.1/1 compression is a little high to be throwing boost to. And I need the truck to haul my 1969 F100 to shows when I get it restored...or to pull the Mach 1 back from the track if it breaks. HAHA

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
bullitt#2786 said:
....so if you are interested let me know--I'm taking offers.
bullitt#2786,

I am interested in purchasing True Blue 02785. I will be driving through Nashville 29APR07 (Sunday) and 01MAY07 (Tuesday) and would like to check out TB 02785. I see that you are located SE of Nashville. I will contact you via telephone today.

-Collin

Note: I am curious if you still have ALL the factory components for TB 02785.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Thanks for the call, Chris. See you on Sunday.

Collin

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No problem, and I'll c-ya then...And by the way, you'll be coming down on I-65, which will then turn into I-24. Manchester is off of I-24, then you'll be taking I-75 down to hot-lanta. Looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully you'll take this car off my hands before I dump $5000-$6000 in it. <P> And for anyone that is curious I do have all factory parts off the car, except for the H-pipe. I have the stock one off my Mach 1, and if interested it goes with the car.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Chris, still on for Sunday afternoon, 29APR07. I will call you when south of Nashville as previously briefed.

-Collin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts