Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just arrived home with our "new" Bullitt #2873 previously belonging to BullittBC from Kelowna. Located her at a Ford dealership in Vancouver BC. Managed to make ferry trip from Vancouver to Vancouver Island without any door dings! (They pack them it pretty tight...) Odometer has just turned over 18,000 km or 11,000 miles. Original right down to the Gatorbacks. Window sticker and a raft of other goodies also. Drives as new. Will be our sunny day driver and showcar when not on motorcycles in the summer. Look forward to being Bullittheads!
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Welcome To The ClubHouse ... Now Just Point And Hang On For Dear Life ~ !!!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Congrats......Sounds like you got a great car there....Welcome to the site................

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
SCHWEEEEEEEEEET

welcome :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome aboard! Keep us posted on anything you do (mods) and how much you enjoy your Bullitt. I know I have!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome, and another bullitthead in British Columbia.....:lol: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Way to go, Gary! That's a nice early Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I talked to the previous owner last night and he was happy to hear the car found a good home. This is my 15th Mustang since 1980. These include Boss 302, 1965 GT fastback and coupe, two 1966 ragtops, 2 1965 fastbacks (non gt), 87 gt and 88 5 litre, 2 '79 Pace Cars, and some early coupes. Today was sunny, so went for a drive and let wife get acquainted with it. Washed and waxed yesterday. Looking forward to car show season ;-). . .

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
just in time for possible snow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts