Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I just came across this site and was glad to do so. It is nice to be informed and made aware of other Bullitt owners especially in Canada. I hope to eventually find out if any other Bullitts were actually bought and came to Prince Edward Island. I live in Charlottetown and bought my Bullitt through the helpful people at Fair Isle Ford here in town. I've owned two Mustangs in the past;a 1968/289 and then a 1973 Mach-1.
I just bought the Bullitt in Nov. and needless to say I only put around 200 Mi. on it before putting it in winter storage. So far and after limited driving,I like the car very much and can't wait until May to continue the break-in period and to attend a few shows in the area. The local dealer Fair Isle Ford has already invited myself and the Bullitt to an early spring show.
Would like to hear from any other Bullitt owners in the Maritime area. Are there any out there?

Al

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome. I know there is at least one out in your part of the country. You should go and fill in your profile and put where you are from. It helps. Also post in the Royal Canadian Bullitheads. So far there are quite a few from Canada. BTW PEI is a beautiful place. I was there a couple of years ago. I usually get to Halifax once a year to vist family and take of from there for a couple of days for a vacation (away from the family).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts