Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While cruising down Galloway Ave in Mesquite today I noticed another Bullitt sitting at the light a few cars ahead of me. I caught up to him and spoke briefly to him out of my window. I invited him to come check out the BullittClub. So perhaps we will be hearing from him soon. So Gatomalo...we are not alone.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Railcop, what color was the Bullitt? I know of at least two and maybe three more that run around the area. There is a TB at the Mesquite Towers and there is a kid that goes to North Mesquite that bought my old black Bullitt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey My Dad Has a body shop in Mesquite,Called Town East colission.I live now in new hope pa. If any bullit members need work they are awesome. They have all of the state of the ART EQUIPMENT.Tell them the owner son sent you.and you are part of the bullitt club.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I MET A YOUNG COUPLE AT "DONNA'S" CAFE IN MESQUITE 1-31-02 AM. THE WIFE WAS THE OWNEROF ABLACK BULLITT. I ASKED WHAT NUMBER HER CAR WAS--SHE DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE NUMBERED, OR HOW TO FIND OUT. WE RAISED THE HOOD AND SHOWED THEM THE # ON THE SHOCK TOWER. IT WAS 4900+, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY. NICE COUPLE. I BLAME THEIR SALESMAN FOR NOT TELLING THEM MORE ABOUT THE SPECIAL CAR THEY WERE BUYING. I TOLD THEM ABOUT BULLITTCLUB.COM. SHE SAID SHE WOULD CHECK IT OUT THAT AFTERNOON. I'VE BEEN WATCHING TO SEE IF THEY HAVE REGISTERED, BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ALSO ASKED WHERE I HAD MY WINDOWS TINTED, IT WAS ALTA MERE. SO, BACK TO THE SUBJECT, YES THERE MUST BE SEVERAL BULLITTS IN THE MESQUITE AREA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts