Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, I am posting my Bullitt images. I try to take different settings for my Bullitt shots each time. This time, after I went shopping at Harley Davidson dealership, I took these photos near there. I tried a little modern style background. Hope you guys also enjoy it !

·
Registered
349 Posts
wow realy lookin pro!!!
nice pics...and bullitt

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
That 4th (last) shot is unbelievable!! I love it. Belongs in a magazine.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Great shots fantastic detail job what kind of wax do you use on that baby?The reflection looks perfect

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, Chris, Dennis, Rick, Mike and those who visited here, for your words and thoughts!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
first ford said:
Great shots fantastic detail job what kind of wax do you use on that baby?The reflection looks perfect

Hey Rick, to be honest, I did not apply any wax yet. It's been driven just 350 miles now here in CA. There wasn't any rain or snow. So I could keep them clean under my garage. Those great reflections may come because of the Bullitt was sitting open shade. Thank you for your comment~

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Man mine bout a month old with 1100 miles and I think 5 coats of wax already doing a study on which one i like best haha also dont have garage getting it ready for its long winter nap under the noah cover. tahnks for the answer and once again looks great

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
first ford said:
Man mine bout a month old with 1100 miles and I think 5 coats of wax already doing a study on which one i like best haha also dont have garage getting it ready for its long winter nap under the noah cover. tahnks for the answer and once again looks great
Hey, Rick! My Bullitt is the weekend rider. I try to drive less even though I want to drive more. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Ozko , Funny how that works I have been trying to keep the mileage down but just love driving 5971 and I know winter is setting in around here so driving time will be limited to the weather and salted roads

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Man that thing is shiney.... what camera were you using again?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fox1x said:
Man that thing is shiney.... what camera were you using again?
Thank you for your response. It was Nikon D200.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts