Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took 4075 in to repair the damage Ford body guys did to it while repairing the paint flaws from my per-delivery inspection. Went in with 3 problems came out with 10. Hope they do better this time. Whats worse than having your Bullitt in the shop??????? They gave me a Focus wagon to drive. Sux to be me man. People look at you funny when you drive a Focus. I think I saw one guy laugh but I couldn't catch him to ask. Oh poooooor me..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Give me back my Bullitt!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I hear ya;-)... 2 + months of downtime. It has to go back again to fix all the screw ups and I really need to think hard about what I want to do here. The car is starting to look good even with the scratches that were put in the car at the last tip to the dealer;-)...

On the other hand why do we have to put up with this #$%#$!!! We purchased a car that looked good but needed some small problems fixed. Then some bozo that cannot paint his way out of a wet paper bag makes a mess of the car. We are expected to get over it and labeled to picky!!! I asked my dealer escalations manager if he would live with all these problems. He told me NO! And said that I was much more patient then he would be. Ahhhhhhhhhh I can more than relate to your problems and want to modify my Lynard Skynard song from Give me back my bullets to Give me back my Bullitt!!!;-)...

Hang in there and keep nagging them until they get it RIGHT!!!

Bud;-)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts