Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to introduce my Bullitt purchased Sept 29th, 2001. What an awsome car! I have enjoyed reviewing all the info on this web site!! The only problem I have had so far were the spotted lights, which were replaced this last Saturday at the Dealer. My car is DHG. It will remain stock through the warranty period.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-05 21:19, Bullitt4204 wrote:
It will remain stock through the warranty period.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I remember when I said that very same thing.
If you plan to visit here often it will take quite a bit of will power to remain stock.

Now I am sitting with 4.10s, Speedcal, alum d/s, Tri-ax shifter, h&r spacers, 100mm densecharger and soon Powerslot rotors and hawk brake pads. No regrets so far.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Absolutely, welcome to the best Mustang club on the net.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to the very best club I have ever seen. One bit of advice.......just have fun!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome,....and good luck with that "keep it stock" thing!! it took me a few weeks before my willpower broke!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, welcome to the club. Mine's going to stay somewhat stock too (at least that's what my soon to be wife keeps telling me :grin: ), but I have a Steeda Tri-Ax on order. Mod #1, here we come :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Belated welcome 4204, I am also from Cincy
(Hyde Park). I just love mashing the gas
and making the Goodyears bark while cruising
in my neighborhood because it seems to upset
the Beemer,Porsche,Volvo and Saab boys!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-01 11:21, chilli bullitt wrote:
Another "Buckeye Bullitt"!!!! :grin: Watch out Texas we're gaining on you!!! LOL
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, terrific, I see another Civil War brewing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts