Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice. I never get tired of seeing pics of the Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Lookin Good for sure!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
WELCOME AND CONGRATS!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm always glad to see more pictures of the Bullitt. Occasionally I even bounce over to the 2001's, cause there's some beauties over there too.

HollowPointStang, you positioned your car just far enough in the road that it gives the impression its moving. I had to take a second look and check for a driver:tongue: . Good photos. And oh ...nice looking car too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, my wife wanted to know who took the picture for me, until she realized it was parked. LOL, Thanks.

chip721 said:
I'm always glad to see more pictures of the Bullitt. Occasionally I even bounce over to the 2001's, cause there's some beauties over there too.

HollowPointStang, you positioned your car just far enough in the road that it gives the impression its moving. I had to take a second look and check for a driver:tongue: . Good photos. And oh ...nice looking car too.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Luv it............of course!!!

Two Questions:

1. How do you get such a great shot of the BULLITT Plate on the Strut Tower?? I just can't get a good one of mine.

and 2. Are you going to try the other Wheels. Sure would like to see them on one.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1. It was hard. Went through about 5 shots before I got the right one. I found it was better if you zoom in rather than being up close.

2. Still debating. These wheels I think are too over the top for the Bullitt. Maybe if I had bought the bullitt thinking it was just another mustang, but I got it knowing what is behind the name. Plus, I'll lose about 15rwhp.

Ol'Dave said:
Luv it............of course!!!

Two Questions:

1. How do you get such a great shot of the BULLITT Plate on the Strut Tower?? I just can't get a good one of mine.

and 2. Are you going to try the other Wheels. Sure would like to see them on one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.