Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
True Blue...I rarely see any of these on the road anymore. There was a guy on the Bullitt FB page that can get the shock tower stickers.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Just got this in the mail today finally found out what number my car is since the shock tower sticker was damaged
View attachment 79855
:unsure:
Thanks for the info! I have you down as the owner of TB Bullitt #4398. :)

This contradicts what we have known for many years about the VIN#'s of the 01 Bullitts. = That the VIN does not identify the Mustang GT as a "Bullitt." Just Mustang GT. I am wondering why and how they got this info for your Bullitt by using the VIN. :whistle: When you would get your Bullitt insured also, the insurance agent could not identify that it is a Bullitt from using the VIN#, just a Mustang GT.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
there's a ford TSB for the third sticker you can get it for free. Also I believe ford now just sells replacement stickers too.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
In post #6 above, it gives the info. This article is from 2018 so I hope it is still ongoing.
DEARBORN, Mich. - The Ford Performance Info Center has recently begun handling replacement requests for the 2001 Mustang Bullitt shock tower holographic I.D. labels. The Info Center has acquired all remaining inventory of the labels and once they are gone, they are gone for good, so if you need a replacement for a damaged or missing factory label, the time to order yours is now! The Ford Performance Info Center will mail you a new label for your 2001 Bullitt, upon receipt of the following information (via email to [email protected]):

• Full VIN of the vehicle
  • Picture of the damaged / missing I.D Label
  • A contact at your local Ford dealership (Service Advisor is usually the best)
  • Please include the dealership’s shipping information

There was a TSB put out for getting a hold of the 4th and last hologram sticker from Ford. You have to go to your dealership with your VIN and hopefully they will order it for you if still available after all these years. Here is a post about it along with the TSB: Take a copy of the TSB with you to Ford.

·
Registered
379 Posts
How does one go about getting this certificate?
Go here and order one.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Just going to toss this out here for those who are considering contacting Ford about the 4th sticker with their Bullitt ID number……

Remember, these cars are now 20 years old. Some of them have been through multiple owners who may or may not have been considered Bullitt enthusiasts. My guess is that some of you will find out that sometime in the last 20 years, somebody contacted Ford and obtained the 4th sticker and never installed it on the vehicle. To make matters worse, maybe they did not transfer that uninstalled sticker to the next owner.

Looking back in Droopy’s thread from 2007, there we already reported cases where dealers informed the current owners that the 4th sticker for a specific ID had already been obtained and no addition sticker is available.

Just want you to consider this possibility when you order. Hope this helps.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Just going to toss this out here for those who are considering contacting Ford about the 4th sticker with their Bullitt ID number……

Remember, these cars are now 20 years old. Some of them have been through multiple owners who may or may not have been considered Bullitt enthusiasts. My guess is that some of you will find out that sometime in the last 20 years, somebody contacted Ford and obtained the 4th sticker and never installed it on the vehicle. To make matters worse, maybe they did not transfer that uninstalled sticker to the next owner.

Looking back in Droopy’s thread from 2007, there we already reported cases where dealers informed the current owners that the 4th sticker for a specific ID had already been obtained and no addition sticker is available.

Just want you to consider this possibility when you order. Hope this helps.
Yes this is true! People (like me) went ahead and ordered their 4th and last sticker just to have and original did not need to be replaced. Back then you didn't have to have proof that our original sticker was damaged.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Go here and order one.

Hope this helps.

Awesome. Just ordered mine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts