Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of #4915 on the Blue Ridge Parkway in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina. This is a beautiful and enjoyable road to drive on especially in a Bullitt. I highly recommend this drive to anyone touring this part of the country. The best season to drive this is fall when the leaves are changing. Words can not explain the beauty. And what better than to enjoy this natural landscape with your beloved Bullitt. :smile:

Bullitt #4915 (Black)
1970 Chevelle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-11-29 19:21 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Greetings from Goldsboro! I've got DHG #4930, pretty close to your number. Did you get yours at Capital Ford in Raleigh? Got mine at Capital Ford in Goldsboro back in August. Actually, my wife owns the car, she just let's me drive it often. :smile: We're up your way about a couple times a month, let's hook up some time...

Steve

p.s. I just talked to another Bullitt owner (DHG #3663) yesterday here in Goldsboro. He'll be registering soon...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Believe it or not, Steve, my Bullitt was actually sold to Capital Ford of Goldsboro first. It was then transferred to Capital of Raleigh. My window sticker shows the car was sold to Capital of Goldsboro.
I would love to catch up with you sometime when you're in Raleigh. Feel free to email me and we'll try to arrange something. I bought mine on Oct. 23rd. It currently has 1460 miles.

Bullitt #4915 (Black)
1970 Chevelle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-11-29 20:26 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Ahhhhhh,I've seen your Bullitt before then! Just after we bought 4930, your black Bullitt showed up. It was there for a few weeks (my wife and I would drive by often to see if it was still there). Now we know where it went. haaaaa

I'll be heading up there a couple of times this weekend, but later in the evening. (I'm going to the Duke/Clemson game Sunday evening @ Duke)

I'll be coming up with my wife in a couple of weeks to go to dinner (Carrabas) across from Capital Ford...maybe then.

Steve

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a plan. Hey, just curious, did you find your build sheet?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Yes, I found it right away. However it was extremely difficult for me to get it out. So, I got solicited Christine's help and she crawled under the rear bumper and got her hand up between the foam and the bumper and BINGO, she pulled it out w/no damage! I plan on getting it laminated along with the new window sticker. Our 7 year old daughter thought it was funny seeing Mom under the car.

Did you find yours yet?

Steve

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is apparently gone. :sad:
I wonder if there is still a way to get it from FORD?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some more pics...

Sorry about all the edits... I'll fix it for ya! There, the edits are all gone now! Vic

Bullitt #4915 (Black)
1970 Chevelle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-03 23:54 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
If your build sheet isn't there, you probably won't get one... Maybe when we meet up, Christine can find it for ya. :smile:

Nasty,
Whatever it takes to be able to drive it...I'll do it! Sure beats drivin' the Windstar!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it's definitely not between the bumper and foam. I will try to get under the car and look for it in other known places.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ITS GONE! :cry:

I am going to try and see if I can call the dealer and at least get a copy of the invoice from them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nvr2Fast on 2001-12-10 19:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In reply to my last message, I was able to get the invoice for my car from the dealership. I just wish I had that bloody build sheet. :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts