Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have to sell my Bullitt because my wife and I are moving to Memphis for me to start dental school. I bought it from the original owner who babied it, kept all records, and always had it garaged. I have also babied the car since I bought it. It has never been raced or abused.

The car is completely stock except for a K&N filter and it runs perfectly. I have a ton of pictures of the exterior and interior. I even have a video clip of the car running. It is in great shape. It has 2 barely noticeable dings(no paint damage) on the passenger side, a light scratch on the driver's side door handle, and a couple of light scratches on the top of the rear bumper (probably from loading stuff in the trunk). You can see the scratches, but you cannot feel them, so they might be able to be buffed out. Also, the driver's side front mud flap has been partially broken off. Other than that, the exterior is perfect. The interior is also great. The wear on the driver's side leather is very light (no cracking or deep wrinkles) and all other leather is pristine. There is a small wear spot on the driver's side carpet, but it is always covered by the floor mat.

Please email me for pics or with questions, and I'll respond right away. Car is located near Salt Lake City, UT. I can help with delivery within a couple hundred miles.

40,000 miles
Asking $14,990 (obo)

Jesse Welsh
[email protected]
801-318-3367

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DHG Bullitt 5012 has been sold; today was a hard day. (My wife was even a little sad.) The worst was watching it drive away. Oh well, maybe I can get another one after dental school. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts