Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At Bremerhaven Customs Compound in stock trim...

Outside my House in Iserlohn, NRW, Germany after the TuV Conversion, sitting behind my Ford (Mercury) Cougar 3l V6...
Note the 'Euro' rear tail-lights mandated by German Law.
At least I didn't have to have the side-repeaters installed behind the front wheels as I would have in the UK...

And again with Girlfreind Julia waiting for me to pay more attention to her instead of the new car...
Get used to being a 'Bullitt-Widow' my Dearest!

Now I just have to sit here in the desert for another three months before I can drive her again...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RCSignals said:
The center section of the rear lights is a yellow bulb turn signal?
Yes it is...European Law says that turn signals must be yellow, though I reckon that a yellow bulb might be 'yellow enough' when filtered through the red lens on the stock taillight - I'll be experimenting with that at Xmas when I get back from here.
This was what I had to do to get the car registered in Europe. If not then I'll get some chromed 'stealth' bulbs so the yellow blobs disappear...

I'll be putting on smoked corner lights, 'Angel-Eye' headlights, 20% tints et al next year - all technically illegal in Germany, but 'acceptably-illegal' if you get my meaning - cops won't bother to pull you over for stuff like that in Germany - I've seen street-racer Subarus with green under-car neons blazing down the autobahn and no-one bats an eyelid.
When the car goes back in for the annual TuV check, I just swap back over to the state-legal lights - and no-one cares about too-dark tints.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts