Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found your post from Dec.and would like to join the ride.Ilive in Uniondale N.Y.on the Island and would welcome the chance to meet other Bullitt owners.DHG#4120 is in winter storage,can,t wait for spring!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live in West Islip and when the weather gets warmer I think all of us long Island BULLITT and Mustang owners should do a once a month sunday morning cruz. Maybe meet at Captree, the OBI ,or at one of the park and rides , cruz with all of our cars than have brunch at a dinner or restaurant . Pass this idea to all of your BULLITT and Mustang friends . Maybe we can get this started .
Andyh

334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andyh
thanks for the response to my post...didn,t think anyone was to interested in getting together on Long Isand.The last cruz I took to the OBI landed me smack in the middle of an early Sunday Chevy meet and to my surprise the Bullitt was the most popular car there.LOL.Look foward to future cruzzzzing.

Dale Robertson

·
Registered
100 Posts
I AM UP FOR A CRUISE AT ANYTIME. ANDYH WILL LET ME KNOW WHAT GOES ON IF ANYONE WANTS TO MEET.

CRAIG
DHG 1767

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.