Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Teddy...

Man, I'm behind. #66 only has shy of 2600 miles.. :smile: Glad to see the car is holding up well. Based on some fellow members problems, I'm beginning to be glad I have an early build car from the production ramp up.

Brian

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
You high mileage guys having any problems with your cars. Some of these other posts about quality are starting to give me the creeps. My car's only got 700 miles and I don't have any problems.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been back to the dealer for nothing. All my oil changes have been done by Express oil change. They carry 5w-20 motorcraft for me as well as Motorcraft filters.

I must admitt that the car has been babied. I feel the power and enjoy quick sprints but I have not speed shifted the transmission. I have hit the rev limiter a few times but I have not been hard on the tranny.

·
Registered
724 Posts
For all with low miles, I haven't had any mechanical probs per say. About two weeks after I bought I had to have the power steering pump replaced. Other than that only cosmetic probs - wrong c-pillar from the factory, new headlights. I would like to have low miles, but I can't quit driving this car. It's like cracking that first pistacio open - once you start you just can't stop.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Chalmers, So far I think it has just been you and I with power steering pumps leaking. We also had our pump replaced just after a few weeks of ownership. We now have 9,000 on her and no mechanical probs whatsoever! Yeah!!!!

Vicki
DHG#344

1 - 8 of 8 Posts