Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Teddy...

Man, I'm behind. #66 only has shy of 2600 miles.. :smile: Glad to see the car is holding up well. Based on some fellow members problems, I'm beginning to be glad I have an early build car from the production ramp up.

Brian

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been back to the dealer for nothing. All my oil changes have been done by Express oil change. They carry 5w-20 motorcraft for me as well as Motorcraft filters.

I must admitt that the car has been babied. I feel the power and enjoy quick sprints but I have not speed shifted the transmission. I have hit the rev limiter a few times but I have not been hard on the tranny.

·
Registered
724 Posts
For all with low miles, I haven't had any mechanical probs per say. About two weeks after I bought I had to have the power steering pump replaced. Other than that only cosmetic probs - wrong c-pillar from the factory, new headlights. I would like to have low miles, but I can't quit driving this car. It's like cracking that first pistacio open - once you start you just can't stop.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,643 Posts
Chalmers, So far I think it has just been you and I with power steering pumps leaking. We also had our pump replaced just after a few weeks of ownership. We now have 9,000 on her and no mechanical probs whatsoever! Yeah!!!!

Vicki
DHG#344

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.