Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was driving around Boston last night and i see this black Saleen in front of me. Obviously i was like ok there is no way i am racing this guy will brun me. When i drove by next to him i see the Cobra sign and i knew it was a Cobra with a Saleen Body Kit. We stop at the light and he revs his engine so i knew it was time to prove what a Bullitt is. Well the first race i took him. And i took him by a lot. It was really impressive for me to take him by that much a lenght. Maybe 3 car lengths or something. So then we go at it again and he takes me. And again he takes me. And then i beat him twice in a row. Its funny cause my 2 second victories were completlty different. At first i accelerated quicker and he started gaining on me until i hit 3rd but then i still took him at the end. And my last vicotry he was ahead of me at first and then everytime i shift up i feel i am gainning a couple of inches and by the time i hit 4th i took him. Its interesting because at the end of the night we raced 8 times. 4 wins for him and 4 wins for me. So i guess it was a tie. On my home i saw a yellow lowered GT year '96 i think or '94 i don't know if they look any different but it was the one with the old rear lights. Anyway he revs his engine and by the time i hit second gear i was already like slowing down because i already took him by like 3 car lengths. Anyway just thought i would share to all you bullitt owners out there... We can take COBRAs but i guess it depends on the person behind the wheel of the BULLITT.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The older horizontal taillights are 94-95. Oh by the way sounds like some good racing between you and the cobra.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
also took a cobra in denver last weekend, driver or car?? doesn't matter to me as long as the bullitt shoots by the compitition! :lol:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Dood, you rock! The only Cobras here are a buncha rich kids who won't race or old people who'd have a heart attack if their senses were overloaded with so much torque.

:smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts