Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some friends travel down this way for a visit with their Vette. We took a few pictures of 'em together and had some fun on the country roads. He was extremely impressed with the how the Bullitt takes off and handles. Of course, I love the Vette as well. Coming in through our gate, the guard who just so happens to love the Bullitt took a little ribbing from the Vette ahead of me. The guards comment was, "yes, it's a Vette, but it's no Bullitt!!!" When going through the gate, you can't believe how much attention 4930 gets. Had one guard call a couple others over..."hey guys, it's a Bullitt". Ended up holding up incoming traffic for about two minutes. :smile: Anyway, here's a couple of pics from yesterday. (4930 is DHG, however due to the lighting conditions, it looks black...for those of you who have black...very cool!)

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A definate difference in stance for sure. We drove each other's car and both of us love both of 'em. To be honest with you though, the Bullitt does attract more attention and more comments...he noticed it too. :smile:

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will say that the Bullitt kept ahead of him for most of the ride. He tried passing me a few times, however ran out of open highway...He's got a few horses more, and with a little time would've gotten by. We took off from a couple of intersections with him behind me and once again, he stayed behind...he did get up on my rear quarter, but backed out as he ran out of room again. (he's got an auto tranny) He commented several times how well the Bullitt performed. Side by side, I know I'd be lookin' at his tail lights in a legit race. :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts