Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now carry all Bullitt Styling Accessories from Wheels and Tires to Interior and Exterior,Plus we carry a complete line of other Great Mustang Styling Accessories.

Check us out at:
http://www.haneymotorsport.com
Brea, California
Toll Free 866 997-3991

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We also sell the whole line of Saleen products andI just wanted to point our that we carry all the interior accessories in billet that you're all talking about.

Pat Haney

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-03 17:37 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Pat, you're the 1st NON Bullitt owning retailer to come to our website to solicite business.
Most people who have been around the Ford/Mustang BB's and/or aftermarket suppliers know that Haney is a quality company and will at least defend your right to quietly promote your product!

Thanks for thinking of us!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-03 17:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank your for the kind words. I only posted on your Web-board because I received calls from members mainly inquiring about interior Billet Accessories for the Bullitt Mustang.

Member:
Saleen Mustang Owners Group
Orange County Mustang Club
Mustang Club of America
S.V.T.O.A
S.E.M.A
BullittClub

I own A 96 Saleen Mustang - GT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-03 17:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think we should make every retailer who has something to offer Bullitt owners feel welcome here. If they have a quality product at a fair price it can only help us if are aware of it. I especially welcome retailers who offer club members group discounts.

John

·
Registered
144 Posts
Checked out the parts, they look great!

Now, what would probably make a number of us Bullittheads happy are a set of exhaust tips w/o all of the extra plumbing (exhaust pipes). Thanks for thinking of us, :-B

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-03 17:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
223 Posts
TrueBlue

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I posted my objections to seeing bullitt parts available for sale to non-bullitt owning customers. I know that not everyone can afford a bullitt but I bought the car because it is unique and I want to stay that way. If there are a thousand copycats out there it taints the image of the bullitt in my eyes.

Haney

I don't object to advertising on this board. You have unique products to offer customers. It just burns me up that official bullitt parts can be sold to anyone.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
obviously, one of the coolest things about this site(and one of the things that seems to set us apart from other sites) is that we all seem to respect each others rights to different opinions without flaming each other. if you look at Pat's "sig" he is obviously a Mustang and car enthusiast as well as making the aftermarket his profession. so his passion for our brand of vehicle is there but yes, he promotes a product too. i don't care for Bullitt "wannabes" either but i'd rather have Pat here than someone who didn't give a damn about Mustangs!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts