Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow BullittHeads!Just spoke with a local artist about doing limited edition artwork on our favorite car!She is interested in doing an oil painting to be copied in limited edition prints!Any sugestions regarding the picture,such as the new Bullitt alone,side view,front view,action shot,old with new,etc...
Let me know if their is enough interest to warrent this and please give me ideas.Also,I think that these prints should be sold to Bullitt owners only.What about the rest of you.Thanx for all imput in advance!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me. I like the idea of the Bullitt alone(in black).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Her mom and dad are both art teachers.She specifically said that she loves to work with oils.I will aske her about water colors.I am going to email her some pictures tonight so she can get an idea,i will also ask about a rough sketch.We will have to decide together what direction we want to go in as far as the format.I like the idea of a picture in the air in San Francisco where Chad Mqueen was jumping.Any thoughts anybody?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sounds great to me! I would be interested in one. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I'm interested also. I got Whiskeycreeks LE print and am in the process of getting it framed. Lets do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts