Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this cool link in an e-mail from Mystang99..

St.Louis Today

I especially liked Art Hyde's comments that they'll NEVER paint another Mustang this color. (DHG)

Blakwing

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-31 18:39, Blakwing wrote:
Got this cool link in an e-mail from Mystang99..

St.Louis Today

I especially liked Art Hyde's comments that they'll NEVER paint another Mustang this color. (DHG)

Blakwing

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Awesome article. I love Art's comments! :smile:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good article but they made a techinical mistake. They said that the Bullitt had 3 more lb-ft of torque, but it should be 15 if I remember right. It still made it sound like the righteously cool mode of transportation that it is!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Blak, thanks for posting that for me. i am....ummmmmm.....how shall i put this....uhh,....well, a "little" technically challenged!- LOL i've just been using a computer for 2 years now and still feel like a dinosaur.
yes, i LOVED Art's comment that they'd NEVER paint another Mustang Dark Highland Green,.....EVER!!!!!
thanks again!
strange that a local city newspaper writer was one of the 1st articles we see
yes ivan, he did make a mistake on the torque.

2001 Bullitt DHG #648

<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-06-01 11:32 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ok, i know i asked this before but am i the only one that gets this overwhelming "warm fuzzy" feeling that others (especially NON Mustang people) are finding our car to be so cool????
man, that just gives me goose bumps and puts an even BIGGER grin on my face!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope.. Not just you. I love the fact that we all are part of something special.. and it makes it all the more worthwhile when you come across someone who knows what it is you've got on your hands.
When I was taking my baby to teh shop the other day I stopped to fill up.. I got the usual stares that any "Sports" car generates, but one guy actually came over and asked.. "Is that a Bullitt?" We talked for about 20 minutes and his enthusiasm at seeing one just fed my own personal "Warm fuzzy" feeling 'cause I was one of the people who actually fell in love, stuck it out and ordered the car. :smile:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Who was it that said "Only the faithfull and true will own Bullitts"?

Oh, that's right, it was the old CatSmasher!

Now we have them, and they wish they had them.

Heh Heh Heh

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
193 Posts
The article said that the Mustang etching was on all four brake calipers. I don't have Mustangs on my rear brakes.

Did they screw the CatSmasher? or is the article wrong?

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
144 Posts
No, you weren't left out. The horse is only on the front.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-01 20:33, chilli bullitt wrote:
I found this article over at corral.net -
http://www.corral.net/article/bullitt/bullitt.html
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I got the adress messed up somehow, but go to corral.net and they have the article under 2001 BULLITT.
Sorry!
Cam

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Vicki,
When you are on the home page scroll down and it will show up on the bottom right hand side under new vehicles/mustangs.
Cam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts