Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really funny how the eye can spot things without trying. I pulled up to the rehab center Jan's in, and spotted this Bullitt waaaayyy in the back of the parking lot.

Anybody here? I was going to put an IMBOC card on it, but it was gone within 20 minutes of my arrival.

Here's Jan in her "Bullitt" :lol: I know she doesn't look too happy, but I wouldn't be either after not being home for almost 2 months.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
I hear ya, David, regarding spotting Bullitts without trying...has happened a few times on this end. Kind of weird but cool. I guess we're just freaky people. :py2:

It's good to see that Jan is doing better...she'll continue to be in our prayers. :smile:

That may be HOOK'EM's Bullitt...he is from around there and works in the medical field last time I had checked...and he has the U of T HOOK'EM logo above the Bullitt letters.

Collin

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PY said:
I hear ya, David, regarding spotting Bullitts without trying...has happened a few times on this end. Kind of weird but cool. I guess we're just freaky people. :py2:

It's good to see that Jan is doing better...she'll continue to be in our prayers. :smile:

That may be HOOK'EM's Bullitt...he is from around there and works in the medical field last time I had checked...and he has the U of T HOOK'EM logo above the Bullitt letters.

Collin
I figure there was NO WAY whoever it was would have missed seeing my car sitting there when he left. I hope it is someone on IMBOC, I'm at the rehab center daily and would like to meet him.

Jan has the eye patch on to train her good eye. For some reason after the surgery, the eye-patch eye, went "lazy." It looks more like a pastie than an eye patch, I told her she needs to get another one for when she comes home. :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
That's HOOK'EM's Bullitt. Partial plate confirmation from a pic from the first Bullitt Nationals. I should have been a cop. :nerd:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
BigBullitt said:
...It looks more like a pastie than an eye patch, I told her she needs to get another one for when she comes home. :grin:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PY said:
That's HOOK'EM's Bullitt. Partial plate confirmation from a pic from the first Bullitt Nationals. I should have been a cop. :nerd:
I'll just call you Sherlock! :wink: Hopefully he'll read this and meet me up there if he gets the chance. Hey Hook'em, I go to room 206, at about 5:00 during the week. Stop by! :clap: Oh an Collin, only us old farts remember what pasties are. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bullitt Sightings

Good to see Jan up. It sucks big to be locked up in a facility for any reason, but it seems worse when you have no control over your own coming and going.

On the Bullitt sightings. I was out and about with MaryElaine going to see "Live Free or Die Hard" at the movies and shopping for furniture (didn't find what I wanted). And I saw two. One DHG (Black Bullitt wheels) in Grapevine and a black (with black chrome wheels) in North Richland Hills! That's the most I've seen in one day since we had the last DFW meet that I attended! Actually I saw another, my own...:cool:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yo. That's my dirty Bullitt! I like the pic Collin posted better (much cleaner back then)!
RIOSA is my AM job 8-2. I'm at Methodist from 230-11 PM. I'm the drug pusher. I'm working my butt off to pay some bills off and unfortunately the Bullitt is being neglected.
I did see a DHG with some chrome deep dishes around 4PM today at Bandera and Mainland.
I hope all is well and maybe we'll cross paths one day.
I hope all is well

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hook 'Em said:
Yo. That's my dirty Bullitt! I like the pic Collin posted better (much cleaner back then)!
RIOSA is my AM job 8-2. I'm at Methodist from 230-11 PM. I'm the drug pusher. I'm working my butt off to pay some bills off and unfortunately the Bullitt is being neglected.
Then Maybe I'll see you this weekend. I go up earlier on Sat. and Sun. I'm familiar with some of the other "pushers" there. :wink:

Hook 'Em said:
I did see a DHG with some chrome deep dishes around 4PM today at Bandera and Mainland.
Wasn't me. Mine was sitting in the middle of the second parking lot all by it's lonesome.

Don't worry about cleanliness right now, how can you with all the rain?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts