Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Goodguys in the 50 merc with my So Cal jacket on checking the rides, digging some rockabilly tunes on the radio, and talking with my buds having fun when I noticed that Goodguys had set up those Bullitt banners that sell for so much on ebay all over the place. Man, I saw at least six along the fence when you came into the track area. I wish I could have gotten them all and passed them on to you guys. They sure were neat banners. I say if you have the chance to get one do it, they are just way too cool to pass up. It sure would have been nice if one had just sorta fell off the fence and been carried by a nice brisk fall breez into the merc, but that would never happen.

Bullitt 457
50 Merc
32 Ford

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-10-28 16:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-10-28 16:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-10-28 16:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-10-28 16:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Highest turn out they have ever had...really good this year. Wish you could have made it.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Merc50,I had hoped to make that show also,but had to work Saturday. I will put it on the calendar for next year. I lucked out and got one of those banners at the FunFordWeekend show,here in June. Won it in a drawing,and had it signed by one of the Bullitt Team members.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
A friend who has connections with MCA and Ford gave me one. He wouldn't tell me how he got it. I am lucky!
Picture of it behind my car at a Boise car show last month.
We move the ponies into our new "Garage Majal" this week and I can't wait to hang the banner there.
J.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Epperstang on 2001-10-28 18:45 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts