Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the Hotel address and contact info from Greg, thanks!
You did not mention if we have any discount and if so how we identify ourselves to the Hotel when calling.
The Hotel is classed as 1 Star and internet rates are 60-72 per night. So is there a discount for us?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I get to go, I will be staying somewhere else........
I do not like the reviews of that hotel and am willing to pay a bit more for comfort and security.

I will probably stay at the Quality or Comfort Inn.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
I found only the $100 and up hotels had more of an approval rating. All other hotels had mixed reviews. Not everyone can afford $100 a night. If someone else wants to try let me know and we can change the hotel.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking like I won't be going anyway. Could be called any day now to depart for work.

·
Registered
223 Posts
GREG,

I called twice to make reservations at Roadway and was put on hold both calls for along enough time I gave up. I think I'll keep my Comfort Inn reservations, especially after reading the reviews. Also, Delli and I stayed there when it was Isle of Capri Inn and agree with the bad reviews.

Jack

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
BULLITTJUNKIE#845 said:
GREG,

I called twice to make reservations at Roadway and was put on hold both calls for along enough time I gave up. I think I'll keep my Comfort Inn reservations, especially after reading the reviews. Also, Delli and I stayed there when it was Isle of Capri Inn and agree with the bad reviews.

Jack
I think we're going to look for something along the lines of Marriott and/or Holiday Inn. I realize some sort of arrangements had to be made and although I didn't say anything about it beforehand, I gotta admit that I have never seen a Roadway Inn that didn't leave a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
No discount. If you can get it cheaper on line do it!!
One note ... Folks often forget that frequent flyer memberships, National Rifle Association, etc. often either provides reduced rates and/or other goodies like flight miles. Might try to find a hotel chain that cooperates with these groups and sometimes they will also provide discounts for others as well. Never hurts to ask specifically even if they don't advertise it.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
We always have been able to obtain a discount, when we have 30 rooms to book. With only needing 5 rooms and when almost every hotel fills up every weekend in Shreveport, they have no need to give any discounts. Comfort gave us a great deal but if we backed out due to nonparticipation, (which is what happened) I would have owed major bucks.

This event just didn't make it.... Cool t shirt design though!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts