Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics from the GTG in Shreveport this weekend. Mike Foster should be posting up some more. I had a great time. The Boardwalk was an unbelievable place to show the cars.

Mike's car from Shreveport
DSC03104.JPG
Mike Foster's car
DSC03105.JPG
Dee in front of my car - don't know, don't ask
DSC03106.JPG
Mike and Mike
DSC03108.JPG
Dee's car
DSC03109.JPG
Jack's Bullitt and Walter's Mach1
Walter lives in Shreveport and saw that we
were having a GTG on the Mach 1 Registry
and showed up. Very nice guy and car.
DSC03110.JPG

DSC03111.JPG
Jack's car
DSC03112.JPG
Dee, Jack, and Jack's grandkids.
DSC03113.JPG

DSC03114.JPG

DSC03115.JPG

DSC03118.JPG

DSC03124.JPG

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics and for coming up. Stacy and I had a great time hanging out with you.

I'll second you on the boardwalk. That was a GREAT place for a show. Tons of people and essentially a packed parade as we drove in and out! It was most certainly worth paying for! Greg did a GREAT job on this one!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Man those green ones look so green! Sorry I missed it. Can't wait till the Shootout, though! :eek:

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
5111 said:
Thanks for posting the pics and for coming up. Stacy and I had a great time hanging out with you.

I'll second you on the boardwalk. That was a GREAT place for a show. Tons of people and essentially a packed parade as we drove in and out! It was most certainly worth paying for! Greg did a GREAT job on this one!

except I wasn't there!! :( Sucks but that's life.....

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
looks like a great bunch of beauties! thank you for sharing!

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Russ was not there. Four Bullitts and two Machs. I wouldn't say you missed a major event. I drove 250 miles. Can't say I would have driven 1300 for this one. I can say how great the location was for a show though. We had people checking out the cars and asking questions the entire time we were there. Coming in and leaving was like a parade with people lining both sides of the street and gawking as we came by.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
looks like you guys had a great time...sorry i didn't make it...i had other things going on...i'm hoping to have my car back together and retuned by the end of the year...planning on putting the motor back together this weekend...i've got all my parts in...just wating for the rings to come in...so it's slow going but steady and at least progress...i hope we can do another meet like this in the future it looks like it was really cool being on the boardwalk and showing off the cars...

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
:cool: Photos make the boardwalk a wonderfull looking venue.:cool:
Wish I could have got the time off to make the short trip.:cry:

Then again, I need the O/T.:badgrin:

·
Registered
65 Posts
very nice it was fun

if yall can tell by my name lol

this is Jack Mathews grandson

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

whose bullitt is this?? It looks bad a$$!!! What mods are done to it???

·
Registered
305 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Bullitt2242 AKA Mike. That's his fun Bullitt. 2242 is in the garage. I think all he has as far as mods are black Bullitts and tint.
2242 won Best Bullitt at the FFW this year at Texas Motorplex (Ennis).

Big Ron

I enjoyed meeting and talking to Mike at Ennis

Nice pics.....thanks for posting. Looks like a good time for all that attended!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dang that 845 look very nice I wonder
who detailed that car...?

wasn't there a few more

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ya there was a few spots

1 - 20 of 20 Posts