Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Have you all decided on a hotel yet? Red Roof Inn sounds good to me!

.: Red Roof Inn #163
7296 Greenwood Road
Shreveport, LA 71119
Inn Phone: (318 ) 938-5342

$39.99 Single King
$44.99 2 bed
$49.99 Business King

Discounts: AARP,AAA, Sam's Club and Redicard Discounts available also.
Groups of ten or more get special rate offers as well. They can also get
differnet discounts by booking on Red Roof.com

I think it is about 30 or so miles from the track. Or do we want to get closer?

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
You know I hate missing any event but my son's B-Day is on the 9th. If I can schmooze enough to have the party the weekend before I may be able to make it....otherwise it's not looking good.

Maybe I should post up my wife's work # so y'all can call her and ask if I can come out to play. :)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
You know I hate missing any event but my son's B-Day is on the 9th. If I can schmooze enough to have the party the weekend before I may be able to make it....otherwise it's not looking good.

Maybe I should post up my wife's work # so y'all can call her and ask if I can come out to play. :)
OK, PM me and what's her name and when can she be reached at the number. OH heck, just bring him! He can birthday party here.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kaylan1521 said:

WTF??? Who PMed you to ask you if the 13th was OK BEFORE choosing the date???? Don't make me come all the way to Canada......

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I might make it ;)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Is anyone going to come out?? Been quiet on the registration front...
Sorry Greg, I am still waiting on my boss ( :evil: )to get back into the shop, let alone approve leave for that friday. I am off that Sat and Sunday.

I want to come so bad my skin is crawling all over. Really wanted to go to Natls but that was wwwwaaaaayyyyy outside the budget. So, this is looking like a mild pacifier till the following 08 Myrtle Beach Natls. Just the same, no boss available to enable me to make a commitment till he says OK. And he's out sick until further notice...:frown:

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Ohhh!! They have a Bass Pro Shops there!! You guys know where I will be! This is going to be a more expensive trip than I thought.

thought: A bunch of Bullittheads playing with the stink bait in Bass Pro Shops...it will be just like the guys from the Blue Comedy Tour! I wonder if one of those shops sell fart machines! :)

Shreveport will never be the same.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm going to try and make it, but I have to wait and see how much my transmission repair sets me back.:doubt:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Is anyone going to come out?? Been quiet on the registration front...
Mary Ann an me are planning to be there...but i am waiting on a Doctors release an to finish up the therapy...should know next month...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts