Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Bullitt exactly one week today and I love it. But I do have one serious concern. The Bullitt seems to bring the "crazies" out of the woodwork. I've had a guy hang out his window - a passenger in a pick-up truck, and nearly fall onto the expressway checking out my car. Another guy in a van drove on the grassy berm of the road trying to go around the car behind me so that he could get a closer look. Two guys in a pick-up truck tail gated me all the way home. Is it just me, or are you all having similiar experiences with your Bullitts. I'm worried that some nut is going to cause an accident one of these days. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Funny you should say that, Bullit... I drove mine to work all last week (my first week with the car), and I'm second-guessing doing it too much more. Almost got rear-ended about 9 times, people wanting to talk to me about it... while we're driving down the road at 65MPH! And a simple trip to the gas station turning into a 45 minute conference. But guess what... that's one of the things I'm lovin' about this car!!!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Yes,

Give your car to me. I will keep it out here in Phoenix in a cool spot for you untill all of the crazy people have left the building and then you can have it back.

Seriously though it is going to be the price you pay for having something unique.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I had a guy flag me down in traffic, he told me "That looks like the one from that movie!". The thing was, he announced it like it was a grand discovery, I just nodded my head and said "That's the idea"

Brilliance in traffic

Rarecat

·
Registered
225 Posts
Have had #1673now for a tad over a month and have not had the same response you guys have had, yet. Thursday's Raleigh's news and observer had a piece on the Bullitt in theirauto section,and we get a lot of people down here from that area dueing the summer,so I guess now some will be doing the same thing when they see mine on the road. I've had people from work start asking about it already. Hell, it has been there in the parking lot for over a month and only a few folks knew what it was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts