Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the original brosure for 2001 Bullitt..i know someone has posted this info before...if you have pics of the brosure...please post it.

I tried to search for it an all i got was nothing...something like "Cant be viewed"

Thanks

Dennis

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TwoStangWmn said:
Dennis, the SEARCH works best if the word is spelled correctly :wink: Try typing in brochure....
Thanks...Vicki....all i can say is ooops....huh? :D

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Charles....my bad:lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'm lucky, I got one with the car from the dealer that I bought it used. Palm Coast Ford, Palm Coast, FL.:cool: And can you imagine that Kevin, a dealer that did not throw it in the trash!:surprised

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kaylan1521 said:
Dennis I picked up a pair form ebay a while back. There's almost always some there for sale
Hey...ya got 2 of them?....send me one:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wildman said:
I have scanned copies I can e-mail. Pretty high quality or I can bring a cd next meet.

thanks...Dan...i appreciate that....btw....glad to see you got the B fixed...when we were at your house at the meet i could see the pain on your face:cry:

Dennis

p.s.> us Blacks gotta stick together...huh>:D

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dg517 said:
thanks...Dan...i appreciate that....btw....glad to see you got the B fixed...when we were at your house at the meet i could see the pain on your face:cry:

Dennis

p.s.> us Blacks gotta stick together...huh>:D
LOL yes, yes we do. I even bought mine from a mustang dealer called Blacks Automotive. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts