Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Jan issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords there is a company in Canada that is selling Bullitt calipers. The picture is black and white but it looks exact. What will they be selling next?

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can go too any Ford dealer and pick up any Bullitt part you want. When I did the intake swap I just went to my local part dealer with part #'s and they ordered them.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Dugan Racing's catalog also has muy Bullitt parts and pieces available....including the calipers

·
Registered
3,362 Posts

BULLITT CALIPER/ROTOR KIT - FRONT
Price: $539.99

BULLITT CALIPER/ROTOR KIT - REAR
Price: $519.99

GENE EVANS FORD
4355 JONESBORO RD.
UNION CITY, GA
770-964-8604
800-992-9801
FAX:770-306-6715
EMAIL: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
2000 Mustang GT with Bullitt Intake Converion, Bullitt 13" brakes, Bullitt pedals, and Bullitt side scoops.

Current dyno 270.1rwhp & 303.2rwtq (SAE)
1/4 Time 13.1 @104.5

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

hey Chris00GT, your pushin 270HP at the wheels on a stock GT with our intake... how is that p*ssible??? shouldnt we be pushin at least that much???

·
Registered
72 Posts
PaLiAcH, I have just about evey power bolt on you car buy too reach that hp/tq. You can check my complete mod list at http://kauffman.itgo.com/mustang_mod.htm Once there you can also click on Dyno 2 too view a scan of my most recent dyno.

GEF, that's where I bought all my Bullitt parts from. I do like the brakes, but the slotted/cross drilled rotors are a bit of a let down. The picture shows them cadminum coated for rust protection. The bad part is when you get them, there just bare metal. You can see where the pads grab, then rust below it where they don't grab :sad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts