Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a company that requires special uniforms and my supplier in South Carolina is going to give me a cost on a BULLITT Cap including embroidering your vehicle production number. The caps would be in black, blue and dark green. They would be a quality cap with the Bullitt Logo in front in silver/grey. The production # would either be on the back or side. He is also going to quote (later in July) a flannel lined nylon windbreaker jacket with Bullitt on the left breast with production number under Bullitt.

I need to know who would be interested in buying these items. I have to leave for Alaska in 5 days and will be back August 2nd and will finalize everything then. The prices will be posted as soon as I get back as well. E-mail me if you are interested and I will get back to you the first week in August.

·
Registered
396 Posts
How about a embroidered large pic of the Bullitt on the back of the jacket with the Bullitt number below. On the front we have our names embroidered on the left side. We do the Space Shuttle that way and it looks great. Our cost for these jackets is $65

Bullitt 369
1996 Lazer Red COBRA
Cape canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-07-09 18:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
74 Posts
Count on #945 for a cap and the jacket. Looks like we may have more than one person working on the jacket theme.

Dick

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Yeah,put me down for a cap and jacket! But put on the back of my jacket....My other Mustang is faster than a Cobra!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-07-09 15:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
755 wants one of each.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm Interested......

·
Registered
351 Posts
AS long as they are doubled lined to be able withstand canadian winters -40 celcius and below.[just kidding] You can put aside 1 black cap and jacket xtra large #569, northern bullitt,thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm in!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm in on both as well.
As far as jackets are concerned, maybe the parties working the two projects can email each other. I don't need two jackets, but I appreciate the effort that you folks are showing.
Mine would be DHG 1585, I'm sure there will be more info to follow.

Put "CatSmasher" on mine with a picture of a Bullitt with a big Chester Cheetah hanging out the window. (Just kidding)

You guys are the froopiest!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in for the jacket and hat, the old #180 can need something to match that green paint.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts