Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a good car cover for my 2008 Bullitt. Anyone have any recommendations? I'd like it to be light weight and have a lock of some sort on it. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Steve08 said:
I'm looking to purchase a good car cover for my 2008 Bullitt. Anyone have any recommendations? I'd like it to be light weight and have a lock of some sort on it. Thanks.
Costco-on-line had one on sale from Coverking. light weight and custom fit. The sale might still be on

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Signals. Looks like a good choice for the money. I just placed my order at costco.com.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Best Cover At Best Price

Did alot of research recently and for the price this car cover by Covercraft is highly rated. I got mine here and it came about three days after ordering. It fits the Bullitt perfectly and is very light (when dry) Very happy with the purchase.
http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A1009A0A0.aspx

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I got the Coverking for about $150 delivered and includes a duffle bag and locking system (at least the pics on the costco web site show those items.) It also had a custom fit option for the Bullitt. That web site shows the cost of over $200 plus $14 for the bag and lock.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Steve08 said:
Thanks. I got the Coverking for about $150 delivered and includes a duffle bag and locking system (at least the pics on the costco web site show those items.) It also had a custom fit option for the Bullitt. That web site shows the cost of over $200 plus $14 for the bag and lock.
Yes the one I bought through Costco came with the bag and lock system

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Signals,

Sorry for all the questions. Does the Coverking have a pocket or slot for the front radio antenna or what?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
The cover comes with a vinyl/plastic grommet to put in place once you've located the correct spot for the antenna on the cover. Most covers seem to come that way.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I recived the Coverking cover today and it didn't include the duffle bag or lock system.

I'll be contacting both Coverking and Costco.com tomorrow to find out what the deal is. I'll post the resolution when I get one.

Caveat Emptor in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Steve08 said:
Well I recived the Coverking cover today and it didn't include the duffle bag or lock system.

I'll be contacting both Coverking and Costco.com tomorrow to find out what the deal is. I'll post the resolution when I get one.

Caveat Emptor in the mean time.
Mine came with. Great cover, great fit, great price. Go Costco!

·
Registered
184 Posts
RCSignals said:
Costco-on-line had one on sale from Coverking. light weight and custom fit. The sale might still be on
I bought one at costco, it was heavy and unmanageable and I returned it, it may not be the same one recommended however.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Terry said:
I bought one at costco, it was heavy and unmanageable and I returned it, it may not be the same one recommended however.
If you bought it in the store, no. This CoverKing cover is/was on their on-line store.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I emailed Coverking and they replied...

You placed your order in June and Costco had the promotion for the lock and cable and bag in May.
Even though the costco.com picture clearly shows both items included.

I can't say much for Coverking's customer disservice.

Ah well, the one nice thing is that the cover they sent me has the antenna pocket/grommet pre-installed.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Steve08 said:

Ah well, the one nice thing is that the cover they sent me has the antenna pocket/grommet pre-installed.
I kind of thought it was just during the May special but couldn't remember for sure. I ordered mine 5.12 for $109 with everything and posted the Sale.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Steve08 said:

I'd contact Costco then. They will/should take care of it. If their site still says it is included you should have received them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts