Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitt Center Caps

8K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  Ericc B 
#1 ·
Purchased these from 5 Spurs in the UK. Not sure about the look vs the stock gloss black with the Pony. Any thoughts?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I think they are a nice, subtle touch!

#8 ·
Put them on and like the look. Also bought the cross hairs (Bullitt) start button from 5 Spurs. Minor, subtle changes and while they are a few $, I had to replace the cheap plastic Lincoln cap on daughter’s MKC (because I broke it) and it was ~ $30cdn. The 5 Spurs items are quality products.

#11 ·
Across the pond takes a few days but you will like them.

#14 ·
5 Spurs center caps. Quality. They pop on but the OEM caps do not pop off. Need to remove rims to unhook the OEM caps, without damaging the rim exterior.
I had no problem getting the OEM caps off by using a knife edge on one side and slowly prying out with a trim removal tool. I had no damage to the rim.

I concur the 5 Spurs are quality caps.

#22 ·
I did these also. Just the Bullitt logo, no words. I elected to keep the OEM Start button since there is already a big ole Bullitt logo on the steering wheel. High quality stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.