Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 429pt;" width="715" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in 3pt;" valign="top">
<table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 100%;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0in;">

Got the word this afternoon!! Order yours today!!!

2001 Bullitt Certificates of Authenticity Now Available
Certify the authenticity of your 2001 Mustang Bullitt with this official document from Ford Performance Group. Certificates contain exact Ford build info like VIN, assembly plant, production number and manufacture date. Each certificate is $45 and only available by calling the Ford Performance Info Center at 800-FORD-788, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., EDT. For more information, and info on certificates available for other select specialty Ford vehicles, visit us at www.fordperformance.com.<o></o>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>​
<o></o>
</td> <td style="padding: 0in 3pt;" valign="top">

<o></o>

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cadmin%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="Edit-Time-Data" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cadmin%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso"><!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:white;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
But then the people in front of me will KNOW what kind of Mustang I drive, not just the one with the corral that has lost it's chrome!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Awesome news Greg! Thanks for sharing!!!!

droopysbullitt said:
However, I now have a question. The sample pic appears to state "one of 1819 manufactured in black". Now, I believe we all know that the production numbers we are familiar with are 723 TB, 3041 DHG, and 1818 black. So, is the certificate wrong? Or are those production numbers that we have all memorized actually incorrect? The certificate does state "a build of 5582". So, if the 1819 number is correct, then that also means that either the TB or DHG number that we know would be incorrect as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweeeeet!!! Now I need to get a paycheck to order mine. lol

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
:smile:
Thanks Greg, I will be ordering mine today. Still have some blank wall space available.....:cool:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
awesome and I ordered mine and......IMBOC members get a discount...$38.25 for it!!!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Frankenstang said:
awesome and I ordered mine and......IMBOC members get a discount...$38.25 for it!!!!
Crap! I didn't think to ask about that. Oh well.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Hmmm, let's see...eat or order this certificate. Hard decision.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Crap! I didn't think to ask about that. Oh well.
I didn't ask, they just gave it to me. asked in the beginning of the order if I belonged to IMBOC, I said yes, they looked up my name and got my address and all from IMBOC info he had. told him the last six of my vin, and that was it. he had it all and I paid for it.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
4fit? said:
Awesome news Greg! Thanks for sharing!!!!

However, I now have a question. The sample pic appears to state "one of 1819 manufactured in black". Now, I believe we all know that the production numbers we are familiar with are 723 TB, 3041 DHG, and 1818 black. So, is the certificate wrong? Or are those production numbers that we have all memorized actually incorrect? The certificate does state "a build of 5582". So, if the 1819 number is correct, then that also means that either the TB or DHG number that we know would be incorrect as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hopefully just a typo on the prototype. I'll check with the FP guys.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Just ordered my from Ford Racing web site, same as FRANKENSTANG, ask if I was a member of IMBOC, ask my last name, last 6 digits of VIN, they had everything (address, bullitt number) plus the IMBOC discount

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
You beat me to it Greg! :tongue: I got the info in the Ford Performance Fast News e-mail yesterday and was waiting to see what B-Man found out. I would guess the 08/09's should be coming along as well somewhere in the future.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts