Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in Wal-Mart earlier today going down the toy isle to get my son a play desk. When I noticed a Bullitt logo on one of the model car boxes. Well needless to say I snatched it right off the shelf. Continued looking for another one, but it was the only one. After putting it together I now know that I won't be doing too many more models. Eye Dr. was right, I'll be getting bi-focals this summer. Can't see close unless I take off the glasses. What a pain. The Charger is sweet, now we need a Bullitt model.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Well ain't this your lucky day....I just happen to have an extra model of the Bullitt (daughter got me one for Christmas, not knowing I already had the set). If we can set up a meet, would gladly sell it to ya...

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It is the Metal body snap together Revell 1:25 scale. I'm sure it's the partner to your Charger.....
I live in South Austin a few blocks south and west of the William Canon/Brodie intersection.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dillo, That is the one I am looking for. I live right off 1626 right past Leisure Woods in Huntington Estates. Give me a call when you get a chance to go over what you want. I will be coming by your way later today on my way to Lowes - Home Phone 295-4318.

Don....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love my Bullitt Models. I have one assembled and one still in the box. My family is always on the lookout for all things Bullitt. That and Coca-Cola...:smile:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-31 09:52, donwil wrote:
Dillo, That is the one I am looking for. I live right off 1626 right past Leisure Woods in Huntington Estates. Give me a call when you get a chance to go over what you want. I will be coming by your way later today on my way to Lowes - Home Phone 295-4318.

Don....

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, missed your post yesterday. Perhaps we can get together this weekend? Tried to call, but all I got was dead air. Is Buda considered long distance from Austin?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dillo, our number is toll free to Austin, but not from Austin, so a 512 is reguired. Also, my cell number is 787-5348 - toll free. Just let me know.

·
Registered
448 Posts
We have a Christmas gift exchange at work, and this year one of my employees got me the Charger, I built it over the weekend and it is very cool. I don't know about you guys, but only about 3-4 pieces actually snapped together, the rest had to be glued. :smile: Tested the ole patience a little, that's for sure! The finished product looks excellent though, now I've got to get the Mustang as well. :grin:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems that every time I go to a different Wal-Mart I see the Bullitt Charger, but never have seen the Mustang.. Since I keep seeing the Charger I am going to buy another one and leave it in the box unassembled. Will do the same once I see/get the Mustang.

The Charger looks way cooooool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A friend bought me the Mustang model for Christmas. I had my wife go out the next day and buy me two more of the Mustangs and one of the Chargers. Wouldn't you know it, a co-worker who was off for two weeks at Christmas bought me the Mustang model as well. So I have one here on my desk at work, one to be built to ride in the car, one to stay in the box and one for my dad. How amusing. :smile:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Don't know if anyone else has done this but Walmart also sells clear plastic cases by Testers, They sell them in a package of two, Keeps the cars nice and clean & dust free.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to Dillo Dave I have the Bullitt Mustang model. Have been looking all over for this model and still have not seen one in any store in the Austin area. I got this from him about 2 weeks ago and just now finished putting it together. Now for the clear cases.

Thanks again Dillo Dave and that TriAx shifter is GREAT......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts