Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so last night I got home from hanging' out with my friends, it was pretty late and I wasn't tired so I started flipping through the channels. Lucky me!! At 2:30 am on TNT none else than the movie 'Bullitt' was on. Oh and wait, it gets better, it was right at the scene were Lt. Frank is getting out of the cab and spots the mopar across the road, then the music starts, gotta love that, and they're off....watched the scene and went to bed. What a pleasant last thought for the day. Man, I love the spirit this car provides.

DHG #0564/460/K&N

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bbullitt on 2001-07-27 15:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well said!! :smile:

Joe

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-28 03:57, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
Since I'm so tight that I squeak, I downloaded the entire Bullitt Soundtrack off BearShare's MP3 share site and have it in the #1 slot of the Mach 460!

The best part of the whole deal is at the end of "Shifting Gears", there's about 30 seconds of Steve McQueen's GT 390 just ripping up the pavement! :cool:

Oh, I wish I was 18 again!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Something strange happens when I start up bullitt #569, hear the oh so sweet bullitt rumble and peer across that awesome hood scoop, It is 1979 all over again, and I am driving my first muscle car. Talk about deja vu!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts