Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering another round of t-shirts this year for the shootout. Last year, the sizes were all wrong. This year I preordered a t-shirt to make sure it was the same shirt we ordered 2 years ago. It was perfect. So, for those ladies out there who want a Bullitt t-shirt but not the bulky fit here is your chance. I THINK the cost is 15.00, but it depends on how many are ordered. I will get back to you with a definite price later.

Here is a link to the color choices. The ink will be white.
http://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?id=228417
Sizes come in S - 3XL

Below are 2 pics of Molly and Me with our shirts on. It is the best pic I could find.

Let me know if you are interested and send me the money (when I get a definite on price). I will bring the t-shirts to the shootout.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
stacy.....mary ann wants one...a pink one...but...i cud'nt find a little bitty size:D..i think she wears a med size...thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kaylan1521 said:
Hoochie Mamas!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, that's Stacy and Mollie :wink:

Kayla will definitely want another shirt. She'll want a medium I think but since she's in Europe right now and Dad is buying we'll order a Large. :D
What color, Paul?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,527 Posts
Two please Stacy, one small, one medium both pink. Thanx!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
884 Posts
Stacy,
I got one for Diane last year, is it those or an older shirt. Also, anything other than pink or black?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,527 Posts
Oops, better make that 3 pink ones. 2 medium, one small thanx!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kujo362 said:
Stacy,
I got one for Diane last year, is it those or an older shirt. Also, anything other than pink or black?
It is the same style shirt just a slightly different fit, a little bit roomier. So, not the exact same shirt as last year, but really close.

Click the link in the first post, it displays the different colors. There is a grey, red, lavender, pink, black and a peachy color? Check the link first...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
884 Posts
Stacy said:
It is the same style shirt just a slightly different fit, a little bit roomier. So, not the exact same shirt as last year, but really close.

Click the link in the first post, it displays the different colors. There is a grey, red, lavender, pink, black and a peachy color? Check the link first...
Thanks Stacy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, Dan! Where is Molly? I know she wants a new shirt, we talked about it at the last meet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
My wife is still waiting for the one she prepaid for at the San Fran Nat's last July.. ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,703 Posts
FordFan said:
My wife is still waiting for the one she prepaid for at the San Fran Nat's last July.. ????
Stacy didn't take any orders for San Fran Nats. You must be thinking about Mustang Molly. I know that Molly tried to get some shirts made for San Fran but only had three orders. You need to call/pm Molly about that. She said that she refunded all of the money. You might check with her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
5111 said:
Stacy didn't take any orders for San Fran Nats. You must be thinking about Mustang Molly. I know that Molly tried to get some shirts made for San Fran but only had three orders. You need to call/pm Molly about that. She said that she refunded all of the money. You might check with her.
Can someone PM Molly's number or email address...........

Thanks-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,703 Posts
Now we should get more Got Boost? shirts made, or maybe Got Bullitt?
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top