Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. i was just curious to see if any Bullittheads got any sweet additions to their cars for the holidays? I missed out a little bit this year and was kind disappointed to the stage of possibly buying something pretty soon.

All I got for the B was a car cover from some online place that im going to send back and opt for the California Car cover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
Sorry to hear about the cover, Santa dropped off a new orbital and polish kit to be shared by the ponys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
346 Posts
got a new fuel door for Christmas because the old one broke off a few weeks ago and a nice set of mm subframe connectors are on their way :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
I got a Hurst Billet/Plus shifter from my wife this year. I put it in this afternoon and can't believe the difference.

I've got to re-learn how to Stick shift all over again! :lol:

Jack.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,430 Posts
Noble Steed 816 said:
I got a Hurst Billet/Plus shifter from my wife this year. I put it in this afternoon and can't believe the difference.

I've got to re-learn how to Stick shift all over again! :lol:

Jack.
I think that I might do the Hurst Billet/Plus shifter for 1152. That would be the first true mod to this car. I am going to take my "New to the Chase" poster down to the frame shop and get it and the Scott Hoag signed print of the concept Bullitt framed. While not things for the car, they are mancave (the garage) items. All in the name of Christmas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I think that I might do the Hurst Billet/Plus shifter for 1152. That would be the first true mod to this car. I am going to take my "New to the Chase" poster down to the frame shop and get it and the Scott Hoag signed print of the concept Bullitt framed. While not things for the car, they are mancave (the garage) items. All in the name of Christmas.

Hey...Midge-Man:p....do the triax shifter:bigguns:...it is worth it:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
For the Bullitt I'm looking to get an in-dash double DIN DVD unit. Haven't decided which yet... and a set of Tokico D-Spec adj shocks/struts and MM plates to install with my H&R SS springs.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,430 Posts
dg517 said:
Hey...Midge-Man:p....do the triax shifter:bigguns:...it is worth it:D
Not to worry Dennis, I'm not moving on this for a couple weeks anyhow. I'd like to tryout a couple. One thing I sure don't want to do is tell M.E. She wants me to keep the car totally, I mean totally stock.:neutral:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Bullitt X-Mas

I bought myself a new set of Bullitt front and rear brake calipers, and rotors. The ones on DHG01794 are looking worse for the wear. The paint on the rear calipers is chipping off in big chunks. Plus, the car will need a brake job soon.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,235 Posts
Well maybe a New Year's present......I have a MAC stainless catback system coming,to finish up my LT header setup from last year.
That will finish up any future mods to 0503.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
3.73 gears (with a Dallas Mustang Speed-Cal unit so the speedometer will be corrected without the cost of a predator), drive shaft loop and a license plate frame. The gears were a real surprise, never thought my wife would spring for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
I got a grille delete and a 10" powered sub.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Got some cool stuff, pictured below. The gauges match the boost & fuel pressure gauges that MRaburn had installed on the pillar. Never could understand why Ford didn't put a real oil pressure gauge in these cars. Still planning on a few goodies to be "on display" (chin spoiler etc..)at the Nats in July....



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,430 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Got some cool stuff, pictured below. The gauges match the boost & fuel pressure gauges that MRaburn had installed on the pillar. Never could understand why Ford didn't put a real oil pressure gauge in these cars. Still planning on a few goodies to be "on display" (chin spoiler etc..)at the Nats in July....


I'm just glad that they didn't cheap out with idiot lights.:cool: Like the "Good old days" of the 60's!:smile:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,101 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Not to worry Dennis, I'm not moving on this for a couple weeks anyhow. I'd like to tryout a couple. One thing I sure don't want to do is tell M.E. She wants me to keep the car totally, I mean totally stock.:neutral:
I'll let you try out mine at the next meet...you will like it:D...but you gotta remind me...ok....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
771 Posts
I got a Mach I Delete for 3687. :)

Already installed and love it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
I got a grill delete kit which is already installed and it looks good. i got some cleaning products from griotts including their clay bar which i have been meaning to buy for a while now and i got an ipod adapter for my Bullitt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,966 Posts
I got FRPP 4.10s with install kit, Royal Purple fluids, and Speed Cal. Will get them installed early spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Kay and I are getting an 08 Bullitt for a wonderful tens years of marrage, annersary the 24 January 2008

For Christams I got an adjustable Craftmans garage Stool (My 300 pounds was 2 much for the Cheap harbor Frieght one) Got a 1/8 scale Die cast of Eleanor and Mustang good smelling stuff.

BUT the best present I got was my Daughter and 7 year old Grand daughter came to spend a week with us for Christmas...
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top