Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,

Here's the city vote tally so far. I will update this daily for a week to see what we come up with.

Vegas = 14
Tulsa = 8
San Fran = 11
Dallas = 21
Atlanta = 5
Pensacola = 2
Youngstown = 1
Charlotte = 2

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers coming...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-10 23:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-11 18:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-12 09:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
783 Posts
Wade,

I think what you are undertaking is great! Don't be discouraged if along the way things get a little ugly now and again. It's impossible to please all the people all the time. But we do have a great group here and I know everyone appreciates your efforts. and in the end we are going to have a great time....somewhere.

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
If the vote ends up bringing the "national" event to either coast it will turn into a regional. I'm sure there are a couple of ppl who don't mind driving across the entire country, but most are prolly like me and will just sit out the event.

If we can have it anywhere without regard to central location I vote for Koln, Germany! :-B Then it would be an international event and we could do a cruise while Bullitt testing the autobahn to the Dutch border (1 hour away) on our way to Amsterdam :-B :-B

Tell me there is nothing to do there!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Atlanta

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-10 22:37, llama_boy wrote:

If we can have it anywhere without regard to central location I vote for Koln, Germany! :-B Then it would be an international event and we could do a cruise while Bullitt testing the autobahn to the Dutch border (1 hour away) on our way to Amsterdam :-B :-B

Tell me there is nothing to do there!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Now here's a man that makes sence. I vote for Koln too.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The wife & I will drive as far west as ... Chicago!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Wade,...i like what Les said...you've already undertaken more than anyone else has tried to do to get us all together so far. there's no way everyone will be happy but's great you're doing this and i appreciate it!

i'm going to have to stick with us trying to "sister" our gathering to an already scheduled national event though cuz i want every chance i can get to try and interest Ford, Team Mustang, and/or Ford Racing to at least acknowledge the event if not help out and/or attend!!!

so my selfish vote remains a major event and St.louis looks GREAT for me!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
MGW LTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-11 10:18 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
1. San Fran
2. Dallas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SteveBullitt on 2002-01-11 20:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dallas

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dallas :smile:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts