Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've e-mailed Fun Ford and am waiting for a response. I may need some help from the Dallas area Bullitts. Any volunteers?

mb4875 has volunteered his judging and coordination services.

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers
MAC Prochamber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-28 10:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I authored a post last week with the poll results. FFW in Ennis sqeeked by the Steamboat Springs Roundup. It was like 34 to 32. Mike should be able to post the results somehow.

It is the Fun Ford Weekend, Sept 20-22 at the Texas Motorplex Speedway in Ennis Texas (Dallas).

Steamboat would have been just as much fun though. Either one would have been fine with me.

I'd still like to try for Vegas in the out years!

Wanna help Karl?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Since I'm already locked into the Mustang Meet in Vancouver, B.C. on Labor Day, the one in Texas is out for me. :sad:

I'll try and make the one in Steamboat Springs since it's only 8 hours away. :smile:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'll be here at the one in Texas. I am new to this thing, but will help as much as possible. Also, try contacting Max Cruz. He seems to really be good at this type thing.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I was looking forward to the Steamboat Springs summer meet. I guess I will be at FF in beautiful Ennis, TX in September.. since I live in Dallas and it's only 1 hour twenty minutes away.

Native Texans: What else is there to do for the out of town/state people in Ennis, other than race and cow tip? :-B

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
in arlington.. wet and wild/hurricaine harbor water amusement park, six f;ags over texas amusement park, texas rangers baseball
in fort worth sundance square downtowen, the stockyards at 28th streer and main a ton of places to eat, lots of museums, the botanical gardens
in dallas...west end, deep ellum,more museums and a ton of malls all over the place..

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Cow chip discus throwing???
Olympic beef slab eating contest???
Scorpian and vagloose and vinagaroon round-up???
Tumbleweed bowling???
or, is that Armadillo bowling????
JackRabbit thumping???
Sharp shootin' with the ol' six gun and empty long necks from Jimmy Ray???
Hey...there's LOTS to do...I'm there!!!!

The only thing left to confirm is whether there is a hot tub for me and Twostangwoman's daughter!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT3230 on 2002-01-28 23:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I imagine that many people will not stay in Ennis, rather in Dallas. It is just a short drive and there is a lot more to do in Dallas than Ennis. But then again, I've never been to one of these events, so who knows, maybe we will all stay in Ennis. My brother lives there so I've got cheap room and board.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We'll definitely try to make it!

Will there be a "host" hotel?

·
Registered
173 Posts
It would be cool to get some of the out of town Bullittheads to stay in Dallas, we can show them around and make a cruise up to Ennis.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That would be great!

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
Native Texans: What else is there to do for the out of town/state people in Ennis, other than race and cow tip? :-B

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

ahh cow tipping ... brings back memory's :grin:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I put in for vacation. I've made reservations in Ennis. My friend and I will tow the car and I hope to race it. If it breaks I'm not stuck 2000 miles away.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

·
Registered
85 Posts
Texas is never to far away :smile:

Happiness is........riding in DHG #1994

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-01-30 12:28 ]</font>

·
Banned
975 Posts
From FunFordWeekend web site:

At Exit 251 ( I-45)
1. Best Western 1-972-875-3390
2. Quality Inn 1-927-875-9641
3. Ennis Inn 1-972-876-9656
4. Holiday Inn Express 1-972-875-6990

As soon as we can the Group should reserve a block of reserve parking in the In-field for the BullittClub.
My 2 cents.
:bullitt:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts