Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a green Bullitt in Southern California and am wondering if there is a Bullitt club in SoCAl? I live in Santa Barbara.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kpartchracing on 2001-12-27 17:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the club. There is no formal organization for SoCal as of yet. We have tried to get a few get togethers going, but I have not been able to fit one into my schedule. I would definitely be interested in organizing something with other SoCal Bullittheads.

BTW, I am 75 miles South of you and just love making that haul on the 101.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are three Bullitts here in Santa Barbara and I've got to believe that we can agree on a location and time to meet with the southern California crowd. E-mail me and we can discuss ways to include as many as wish to be involved. BTW:: Will a shifter from one of these manufactures really make shifting a better experience? Open to ideas?

·
Registered
116 Posts
If I can free up some time, I will try to get together a list of email addresses for SoCal members. Maybe you and I can come up with some sort of gathering idea and broadcast an invite to them.

I know there are other Bullittheads in my area, but I have yet to see even one.

As far as shifting goes, I really have no complaints with my vehicle. But if you check around the mods area on this site, I think you will find that there are a lot of drivers that seem to be very happy with the Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. It's a place to start with anyway.

Later,

Joshua

7,020 Posts
DGH 1005 is in Poway just northeast of San Diego. Must be 6 or so BULLITT around here. Last car show I was in, put on by the San Diego Mustang Club, had 4 DHG in it. Have not seen a True Blue one on the road but have seen a Black one at El Cajon's weekly cruise night.

Yes I'm up for a SoCal. BULLITTCLUB.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to meet you all, just agree where to meet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kpartchracing on 2002-02-21 19:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey all,
There's a planned BULLITT get together for Feb 24 7pm @ In-N-Out, 1371 Grand Ave, Covina Ca -- Check out the Southern California Bullitt Meet thread!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts