Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GA bullitt owners tonight if anyone is in the columbus area or going to be in the near future drop me a line would love to neet other owners. Anyone thought of a private Bullitt club, or a GA Bullitt club/asociation

·
Registered
109 Posts
GT,
It would be sweet to have a Ga. bullitt owners assoc. How many people are interested? There are a lot of bullitts here, we just need to get organized. Anything I can do to help let ne know.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, I would be interested for sure. :bullitt:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everone interested email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
once we get a large enough number i can start working on getting a window sticker design ( If interested ) let me know sugestions on sticker ie front window, rear window, size colors stuff like that area chapters
Ill be waiting a responce

·
Registered
88 Posts
A Georgia Chapter sounds good to me!
DHG 00148 is in. Maybe we should organize a meet, see who all shows up and form a Georgia Chapter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I nominate GTBULLITT 2321 to
organize the first meet if he's
interested.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine is finally out of the shop. I,m in, a big meet would be great.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok For a meet I am going to know everyones work schudle, And everyones locations, and distance that they will drive so I can try to make it an even spot. email me please with the information

·
Registered
448 Posts
Count me in, I just sent you an email. Weekend meets would be best for me. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
88 Posts
DHG 00148 Still in the shop waiting for Parts (Transmission)I hope it's available to me by next weekend.Look foward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey every one, how far does everyone live from la grange, thats about half way from atl to columbus, and is good for me, if that works for evryone let me know, if not let me know and I will find another spot. anyone of you drive a blk on, past one on 85 it was going south. I was going north, near newnan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts