Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debated whetheror not to even post this because it is a work in progress. The coin shop sent this the other day and I was not pleased at all! (one on the left) However, their main concern was car shape and detail. I created a line drawing of the 01 bullitt and superimposed it onto the example coin (one on the right)and sent it back as the level of detail we needed prior to paint. Also, I told them I wanted the "B" fixed in BULLITT.

Please don't worry folks, this guy is good, he just gets there through draft stages and feedback. I won't settle for a POS Coin!

I didn't want to keep you all hanging on without any feedback. Once the 2001 side is finalized, we'll go to the 68 side. I am doing the line drawing for it as I am writing this post.

Will keep you all updated as the next draft review comes out in a day or so.

Get yours here!

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=4465&forum=21

Wade Koch
K&N Filtercharger
20% Tint all the way around!
3.73s & Steeda Tri-Ax coming...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2001-12-20 08:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks for the update Wade. I know it's no easy task, especially since you're dealing with someone a world away! heehee

I think it's looking good!
Thanks!
Dona

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thank heavens you get to make corrections Wade. Good Job. His looks like a Bullitt mated with a Celica. :sad:

·
Registered
826 Posts
The coin shop's design looks like there is a chevy bow tie symbol on the mustang grill!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep in mind folks, the detail cannot be as good as a coin without color. I don't expect his change to be as good as my example, but I do expect it to look like a mustang!

I'll stay on them.

Wade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts