Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Folks,

Some of you have expressed concern about having the concept car on the front of the coin instead of the production car. I have created a new graphic with the production car. Take a look and let me know which one you like best "concept coin" or "production coin"

·
Registered
60 Posts
The production version looks awesome! Any thoughts on turning it into a front grill ornament? I think that would be really cool!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yep, I agree that the production looks better. :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
You’re probably right. We probably wont be able to tell the difference between the concept and production Bullitton on the production coin. But, I like the production a lot better in your sample/concept coin above.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I like the production better, can you take the word Bullitt off of the side with the 68 on it? What does everyone think? Not trying to be picky.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Production Rocks!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can, easily take the word Bullitt off of the 1968 side if that's what everyone thinks. BTW, if anyone has any better ideas, please let me know. A few hundred eyes are better than one!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
This question may have already been asked and answered but, will it just be a silver coin or will the Mustangs be painted? I've seen some of those painted type coins and I really don't like them. If it's simply a silver coin, I think I'm in for one too.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still waiting on production. Everything stopped for the holidays. Should be out by the end of the month.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts